Epilogue

Huffing her cheeks with anger she scanned the whole field not finding her husband and little bunny she rolled her eyes. She marched towards the security, "let me know when my husband arrive, just give me a call" she said and the security nodded.

She marched inside as the hosting was began. Soon her name was announced and looked around for her husband. She knew he must be late as their bunny is too stubborn. She doesn't agree in one single go.

She marched on the stage and holded the trophy. Smiling at the paparazzis she spotted a small paparazzi! She shooked her head smiling. Soon that small paparazzi came running up on the stage. She hugged her legs.
"Mamma!" The small girl squealed, Dil smiled wholeheartedly.

The media gasped, all clapped at their bond. Dil kneeled down hugging her daughter and asked, "baba kaha h apke?"

"God, u both na! Bss jab baba ke sath hoti hu he asks about u and now i am with uh.. u are asking about him! Uff focus on me atleast?" The little girl said cutely.

"Very funny, tell your baba to meet quickly or else it won't be healthy for him" Dil whispered smirking. Her daughter gasped dramatically and ran down towards her baba. Who was sitting on the first table.

"Baba mamma wwe ki bhane dundh rahi h, be safe" she said whispering to Hyzin. Hyzin chuckled and pecked her forehead.

"Lets meet your mamma before she aims her heels at my handsome face" he said making the little girl giggle.

He approached near his wife who was glaring him. He hugged her and pecked her forehead. "Congratulations babe" he whispered softly.

Dil pouted and asked, "u missed the whole event!"

"Not the whole but special moment toh dekh hi liya and we captured it too, kyu Bunny" asked Hyzin to his daughter. His daughter whined. "Baba plz.. we are in public place.. say my beautiful name!"

"Dil E hayat" said Gul making her squeal.
The seven year old girl ran towards her khala. The 10 year twin boys waved her hye. Hunain and Izan.

"Awww pyari.." Gul pulled her cheek. Dil e Hayat smiled wholeheartedly at her favourite one and only khala.

Dil hugged Gul. While her twin sons said salam to Hyzin. Kabeer too was spotted with his triplet daughters in his arms who were 4. Rashna, Hana And shafaq.

"Or humari Hayat kesi h?" Asked kabeer smiling at this Dil ka tukda.

"I am good chachu ap btao 3 3 ko handle karke kesa lag rha h?" She said and all laughed.

"Bhot acha" Kabeer said laughing. His daughters were his first priority now.

"Congratulations Bebo" said Hunain to his Dil khala. As Dil obliged them not to prefer her as khala. She was not that old.

"Thanks handsome " dil said squealing. Hyzin rolled his eyes. "What is bebo? Khala bola karo ya chachi?" Hyzin said narrowing his eyes at Hunain.

"Apko kyu mirchi lagti h?" Asked Izan. Making Dil and Hayat laugh.

"Aww chalo show khatam me is hungry baba!" Junior Dil said pouting.

"Lets go to ur favourite restaurant?" Izan proposed the idea.

"Haa haa chalo, even i am starving now" said Kabeer catching Rasha and hana as they were running here and there.

Both the families drove to the restaurant with their kids. Dil was listening to Junior Dil's talks about school. Hyzin was driving the car.

"Mamma is this a boy or a girl?" Junior Dil asked pointing at her 5 months pregnant belly.

"Ofcourse a boy!" Dil said proudly.