14.

After few weeks.

Weeks passed with their regular busy schedule. His each minute was fixed for each and every particular work, it may household chores, or his training and then her demands. He was fulfilling his duty as a guardian with a well appreciated ways.

He also issued an educational loan for her further studies, as he could see how smart she was. She choosed to be a doctor in future. He was planning many more things for himself. Multiple part time jobs and many more things.

He was cleaning the house, like regularly. When he found their nikkah certificate. He stared at her name curved beside his name.

He hided it in his wardrobe. And got back to work thinking, "Dadajaan ne ek baar bhi nhi socha.. kisi ki zindagi barbaad karne se phle.. ek baar sach hi puch lete" he thought dusting around. When Dil came running showing him a notice which she got from school.

"Zin ye dekhe" she said grabbing his arm. He hummed and read the notice.

"No! Tum kahi nhi ja rahi.. " he declared. She frowned and said, "q? Muje jane ka bhot mann h.. ab hilter panti band karo.. or maan jao na... plz...." she said whining, stomping her feets.

"Nhi mtlb nhi.." he said with a straight face.

"Q? Me pakka teachers ke sath hi rahungi koi gadbad nhi karungi.. or.. lunch bhi khud hi finish karungi.. oro ko nhi dungi" she said the last part and gasped at the relevant information that she just uttered.

He glared her.

"Acha? Toh lunch ap distribute karke aati h? Kya harkat h ye? Mene kaha tha na.. lunch ke sath koi shaitani nhi" he said glaring at her.

"Oho distribute nhi hum contribution karke khate h.." she said with puppy eyes.

"Sab janta hu me tumari chalakiya!" He said pulling her cheeks. She glared him for this.

"Plz jaane de.. warna!" She said in a challenging tone.

"Warna..kya? Btao" he said being back to his dusting.

"Me ghar chor kar ja rahi hu" she said firmly crossing her arms.

"Shok se jaaye.. " he said shrugging his shoulders. Her jaw dropped to ground at his words. She angrily went out stomping her feets.

"Neighbours ne apne pets khule chore huye h" he yelled smiling knowing her fear.

She came back running like a headless chicken.

"Toh nhi ja rahi plan cancel" she said sitting on the sofa. He chuckled and shooked his head.

--

"Zin muje ek special chiz banana aati h" she said gaining his attention, while he was doing pushups.

She was sitting on the ground beside him.

"Tume bss logo ko bhudhu banana ata h" he said rolling his eyes.

"Ji bilkul.. or ek khane ki chiz bhi.. me banao aj lunch?" She asked with her puppy eyes. He looked at her and said, "nhi kitchen me bacho ka koi kaam nhi h.. "

"Offo.. jo apne khana banaya h na.. usse hi banoagi muje wahi khana h" she said pleading.

"Fine.. but don't mess it up" he said grabbing a towel.

She nodded and ran to kitchen.

She removed a bottle of milk and heated it up. Then she took a bowl, adding the cooked white rice in the bowl she sprinkled some sugar. And poured the hot milk into the bowl. She placed the bowl in a tray and went on the small dinning table .

She pouted looking at the high stool. But then as usual he lifted her with his one hand and made her sit.

"Or ye banaya h?" He asked looking at the bowl.

"Aaj amma ke hath ka special shakrana khana tha.. or woh toh aayi nhi h toh mene khud bana liya, ap khayenge?" She said picking up a spoon.

He nodded and shoved a spoonful in his own mouth.

"Ummm acha h.. " he said and started having it.

"Lekin mera h!" She said pulling the bowl towards her.

"Oh hello? Ye mera h.. or me share nhi karne wala" he said pulling the bowl back to himself.

"Kisne kaha? Ye mera h apna khud banaye ap.. sharm nhi aati bachi se khane ki chize chinte huye?" She said starting her melodrama.

"Oye dramebaaz niche aao zra dramo ki dunia se.. ye mera h or me kha rha hu" he said picking up the bowl.

Before he could finish it.. she applied all her force to get the bowl from him. But couldn't. She fumed in anger and whined loudly. He chuckled and gave it back to her. She relaxed seeing the bowl still filled.

She had her special meal, letting him have some too.

"Tasty tha" he said giving a small nod.

"Haa apke experiments se toh kafi tasty tha!" She said taking his spoon.

He rolled his eyes, while she cluthed his arm again showing her puppy eyes again.

"Ab kya chahye?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Permission picnic jaane ki..plz.. ab toh itna tasty shakrana bhi khila diya na" she said acting all innocent.

"Khargosh! Muje khilaya nhi chakhaya tha! Pura toh khud kha gyi tum!" He said turning to her completely, narrowing his eyes. It was not like he didn't wanted her to enjoy her school life. But since that incident he was scared, scared to be a bad guardian. He believes a life is more precious than anything.

"Haa wahi same same.. me ja sakti hu?" She asked softly wishing he would let her go.

He narrowed his eyes at her.... fir few minutes, then an idea crossed his mind, he mentally smirked and nodded in yes.

"Thik h jao" he said looking at her. She stared at his face for few seconds and then  checked his temperature.

"Kaha sarr marliya? Ya fir jinn aa gya h ap me? Subha sar ke bal gir gye the kya?" She whispered to him.

"Ruko abhi batata hu tume" he said and before he could even catch her she ran upstairs.

"Khargosh araam se" he yelled back going back to his room.

After dinner, both went to their room. After cross checking his files, he went to check upon her. She acted like she was sleeping. He covered her with duvet and checked the balcony door lock.
He placed her soft toys back to their places so her books and cloths.

After that he went downstairs. While Dil sat up thinking, "ye hitler itni asani se maan jaye ye insan aese lagte nhi h.. kuch toh gadbad h Dil pta karna hoga.." she whispered to herself.

She covered herself with his hoodie which she snacthed from him. As she was in love with its comfortable fabric.

And went to spy on him. She was on stairs.. when a hand lifted her in air. She flinched.

"Ye harkate band kardo Dil or sudhar jao" he said taking her back to her room.

"Me toh sudhari huyi hi hu.." she said pouting.

"Hmm tum jese bache 2 3 or aa jaye iss dunia pe.. dunia gol hi na rahe!" He said motioning her to go to bed. She pouted and pinched his cheek hard.

"Saaduuu!" She said glaring at him.

"Or tum kon ho? Sadeli Margaret?" He said her teasingly, naming her a cartoon character.

And their tom and jerry fight continued until Hyzin promised her to buy chocolates next morning for sure.

--

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌