24.

When a chance comes to do good deeds, do not waste it, many be it never come back again.

After 2 years.

She is 14 now. He is 26 now and so is Gul and Bir. A big yes to all the one's who gave their reviews regarding gul and Bir on Instagram. Couldn't reply to anyone but yeah this update is more than just a reply 😌❤

This two years passed by blur. She was learning, growing and glowing. He was working hard. Too hard for both of them, specially her dream. Her dream was to be a doctor. Last year she passsed woth 78% which was fair and enough for Hyzin. But she was not happy, but still when Hyzin is there how can he let her be sad?

This two years, made Hyzin built a strong and sharp image at his work. He was rewarded with prize of 'intelligence of the year'. He was more bulky than before. His features were more sharp than before. Absolutely hot and stunning man in late twenties.

While she was shifted to 4.7 to 5 inch, at height. But still for him she was still a small bunny. She was not too fat neither too thin. Puberty was hitting her right. Her hair was long and shinny, till her waist length. And she was habitual of getting an oil head massage by him. Her dimples were seen clearly now.

Currently, he was back from his work. It was 2am. He unlocked the main door with the spare key. He removed his jacket and threw it somewhere on the sofa, he leaned down on the sofa.. straightening his spine.
He was soo tired that he just wanted to sleep.

After two minutes he heard her sniffings. His eyes opened wide.. he ran upstairs calling her name.." Dil?"

He barged into her room and frozed. She was crying her heart out. His eyes soften.. he went close to her and spotted blood.
Her white hot pant was completely soaked into blood!

His was never soo agigated!! She looked down being embarrassed.

He streched his hand.. infront of her.

She nodded in no,.."nhi.. me khud.. " she said in between her cries.

When she didn't heard anything from him.. she said in between her cries.."mene kuch.. nhi.. kiya.. pta nhi.. kese..

"Shhh,.. its ok Dil.. I know.. meri hi galti h.. i should hav educate you about this earlier" he said being soo soo guilty. She sniffed.

"Chalo.. aao.. roo nhi Dil.. you are fine.." he said scooping her in his arms.

"Nhi nhi... apke kadpe..." she said sniffing. Being soo embarrassed.

"That doesn't matter Dil!" He said making her stand under the shower. Hot shower.

"Take shower.. me tumare kapde nikalta hu.." he said patting her cheek. While she was not meeting his eyes.. and nodded.

She washed herself... relaxing in the hot shower.. which soothes her pain.

He quickly went to his room.. then his wardrobe. He bought Sanitary pads large pack few months ago... all thanks to the advertiment that reminded his, she can be needing this any time soon.

He grabbed the pack,.. after throwing his cloths out of the wardrobe...into a huge pile!

He ran to he room, while she peeked into her room asking for towel. He attached the pad on her inner and gave her looking away.

She was soo embarrassed, standing on the other side of the door. Glancing the thing with glassy eyes. While he instructed her and she followed his lead.
She wore her cloths and came out.

Meanwhile he dried up her hair with dryer. Shw was not uttering a single word. He know she was confused, scared and messed up right know.

He than changed her bedsheet and also removed her duvet, dumping them in the laundry bag, he bought a new pair of bedsheet and duvet.