5.

Kisi ka nazar na lage humare regular updates ko 😂💜

After she ate peacefully. She placed the things properly and searched him. Who was avoiding her presence, sitting in the garden and smoking. She went near him.. on tip toe. She softly poked her finger on his shoulder gaining his attention.

"Hmm.. saafai karli room ki?" He asked raising his eyebrows. She nodded.

He motioned her to sit. She almost jumped on the wooden chair, but suddenly she choked in air she was breathing. She coughed alot until... blood oozed from her nose... Hyzin rubbed her back.. but he stiffened when he saw blood.

He ran to get a glass of water. And as he cane back. He saw her fainted on the ground. He panicked and tapped her cheek. Her body went cool as ice.

"Ab isse kya ho gya?" He thought and picked her small body in his arms and ran out searching a cab. After 15 mins, a cab took them to hospital.

He was pacing back and forth. He messaged Kabeer to tranfer some money to him by epay. Kabeer transferred 8 thousand rupees which he once borrowed from him.

The nurse informed him that doctor wants to meet him.

"Mr. Hyzin.. ye bachi apki kon h?" The doctor asked suspiciously.

"Meri cousin h... gaav se aayi h.." Hyzin answered wisely.

The doctor gave a nod and said, "she has a serious breathing problem... and also she is allergic to any type of fragrance and smell.. mene ek injection diya.. baki ye kuch medicines h.. take care of her.." Hyzin nodded agreeing.

Hyzin sighed looking at her unconscious form. She looks soo innocent and naive.

The doctor who was still suspicious about Hyzin... asked.."apko kafi chote aaye h..? Wajah? Koi case na ban jaaye.. isiliye.."

"Ghar walo ne girlfriend se baat karte huye pakad liya toh dho dala.. or kuch puchna h? Infact doctor nhi apko toh lawyer banna chahye tha" Hyzin said rolling his eyes at last.

The doctor excused him.. the nurse giggled at Hyzin's words.

"Apko leke jana h apni bhen ko le ja sakte h" said the nurse.

"Ye uthegi kab? Ya muje godh me le jana padega?" Hyzin thought and carried her on his back. And he walked down the streets to his penthouse.

While walking he thought..."kya waqt aa gya h, jaha me ek se bad kar ek bike par ghumta tha.. or aj pedal ja rha hu... pehle log mujse pese mangte the.. aj muje mangne ki nobat aa gyi h...."

Allah’s promise in the Qur’an {Indeed with the difficulty there is an ease. Indeed with the difficulty there is an ease.} (Al-Inshirah 5-6)

He unlocked the door and than locked back. He made her lay in her room. And just looked at her face.

He mind flashed back to his school time. He once fainted in his school... and his deeda didn't let him go to school for a week! He smiled painfully at the memories . He went back to his room. Removing his jacket.. he layed half naked on the bed and sleep engulfed him.

--

Next morning.. it was 8 am, when his alarm starting ringing. He slides to snooze and went back to sleep. While here, Dil woke up and felt her head paining a bit. She did her morning business, did her bed, and looked around something to eat.

She saw some apples in the basket of fruits. She washed one and munched it. Meanwhile the bell rang. Hyzin woke up with a jolt and went downstairs to open the door. He saw her sitting outside in the garden this early morning and playing with butterflies around roses.

He unlocked the door and a lady in her late 20's hugged him. He just pushed her and glared her. Her small outside making her assets visible, with her cakey make up. Did nothing but made him glare her.

"What the hell!? Tum yaha kya karne aayi ho?" He said clenching his jaw.

She giggled and encircled his neck... "aww   baby .. subha subha itna gussa.. me toh tumari morning good karne aayi thi"

She tried to kiss him and he bend down removing his sock and shoving it near her mouth.

"Ewwww,... Hyzin!" She yelled in anger now.

Hyzin just rolled his eyes and said, "get lost yrr.. kya pagal aurat ho tum? Subha subha mere kaan mat khao jao kahi or bheeg mango!" Her jaw dropped to ground but she smirked and lifted her top showing her breasts!
He didn't looked at her once. She smirked and leaned closer to him.

He pushed her aside and said, "wo raha camera.. or tumari saari harkate record ho chuki h.. isse phle me police ko phone karu.. or btao ki tum muje mere hi ghar me ... u know what is next right?" Hyzin said smirking.

The lady shivered at his words and said, "toh? Tumne bhi kayi baar muje bulaya h.. or we spended nights together!"

"Hyzin kabhi apne nishan nhi chorta" he said smirking evily.

The lady cursed him and peeked behind him.."ye bachi kon h?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

Hyzin turned around and Dil fired back, "tum kon ho?"

"Hye! Tume bado se baat karne ki tameez nhi h?" The lady said angrily.

"Nhi h" said Dil shrugging her shoulders.
Hyzin bited his inner cheek to control his smile. The lady stomped his feet and went away.

Hyzin locked the door and turned around asking her, "ab tabiyat kesi h?"

"Achi bhali khadi hu ek dam durust" she said showing a thumbs up.

He nodded and said, "nashta karogi?"

"Neki or puch puch" she said smiling.

"Aao fir help karo" he said motioning her to follow him back.

"Ok" she said and ran to kitchen and sat on the kitchen slab. Hyzin glared her for acting like she was helping alot! She dramatically wiped away her own sweat! Hyzin rolled his eyes and served her breakfast.

"Bhot mehnat karli na ab kha lo" he said scoffing.

"Haa mehnat toh ki h.." she said eating.

Both had their breakfasts. Hyzin went to get ready for the day. When he came back he saw her peeking into a big vase.. which was her own size.

"Usme jin h" he said to scare her off.

"Jaha itna sadu jin ho waha kese koi or jin aa sakta h?" She answered back innocently. He shoots a glare and said, "apni choch ko band rakhna hum kahi jaa rahe h,.."

"Har chiz ki ek kimat ho h hitler" he was soo stunned by her answers.

"Bhot hazeer jawab nhi ho tum?" He said folding his arms near his chest.

"Sangat ka asar babu bhaiya!" She said giggling. She loved annoyingly people.

Hyzin went quite.. he understood in this 2 days that he cannot win from her her.
She is a pathaka!

--

Asslamualaikum/ hii
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow 💕 😊