63.

The gap of 4years passed. Dil was graduated, she also got placement at city's best hospital. Hyzin was now in relief, that finally her aim was achieved. He was happy and proud of her. His life's biggest and important desire was fulfilled. He could happily die now.
While she fell for him harder, within this span of time. The care, the respect and the support he gave to her was soo much! Specially the love she received of everyone that a girl gets, father's pampering, mother's care, siblings teasings and cute fights, and a husband's respect. Love cames after respect.

She prayed for his happiness in each and every way. She was Dr. Dahab. As her Dil was for Only Him. Her Zin.

Currently she was 24. And he was 37. The age was just a number for them. As the care and love they shared was much more than this.

As usual she was busy with her back to back surgeries. She had 4 surgeries back to back. A hectic day. After completing her last task, she marched to her cabin. They stood her one and only husband 365 days handsome man!

She smiled at him,.. resulting all her tiredness vanishing.

He softly hugged her and inhaled her hair fragrance. Which he loved the most.
Me too. 🙃

She relaxed in his arms. He pecked her forehead.

"Zin plz.. muje ghod me le chalo.. ab khada nhi hu ja rha! Per bhot dukh rahe h" she said pouting.

He nodded agreeing and took her in his arms. While she being in his arms.. picked up her phone and her bag.

"So how was your day?" She asked looking at his well trimmed face.

"As usual hectic.. bhot cases h iss month me.. bss Allah khair kare, crime kafi badd gye h" he said shaking his head.

She nodded agreeing. He held her hand, while driving... she rested her head at the back.. and closed her eyes.

"Gul se baat huyi?" Asked Hyzin trying to focusing on the road. As her innocent yet beautiful face was not letting him do anything else.

Actually he was back after his one week trip from Europe. She shooked her head saying, "haa huyi thi.. wo aaj aa jayengi.. Bir bhai bhot akela mehsus kar rahe honge hena?" She asked pouting.

"Wo machar party kar rha h" Hyzin saud chuckling.

"Abhi btati hu Gul ko... hello Gul has Bir bhai tere yaha na hone ki khushi me party kar rahe! Tum jab aao toh khub kalesh krna!! Haa haa or ha muje bhi btana kya hua!" She said giggling.

Hyzin just shooked his head at her words. She is still such a naughty girl.

"Shaitan! Bhot shaitan ho gyi ho" he said pinching her cheek.

"Haww me toh nhi hu.. lekin haa aese baar baar bolenge toh humare bache shaitan na ho jaye!" She said giggling.

He chuckled and shooked his head.

He parked his car, while she took her bag, his bag, his jacket and marched inside.

She dropped the things on the sofa, humming she marched upstairs and took a long shower. Than she quickly ran downstairs and saw him making tea and snacks. She frowned.

"Mat kra kare ap ye sab muje bura lgta h" she said pouting hugging his from behind.

"Toh meri jaan kon karega.. me tume toh karne nhi dunga ab!" He said taking her in his arms.

She pouted. "Me bachi thodina hu ab!" He lifted her in his arms, making her sit on the kitchen slab, he gripped her chin.

"Mere liye aaj bhi wahi 11 saal ki khargosh jesi bachi ho!" He said joining their foreheads. She smiled and kissed his nose. He slowly gripped her chin.. he looked into her eyes.. she eyes had those spark which he loved since the first day he saw her in the village.