50.

And come not near unto adultery. Lo! it is an abomination and an evil way) (Al-Isra’ 17: 32).

The next morning Hyzin got a an emergency call from head office. He had to leave for a mission which was really important for him. And when it comes to serve country. Hyzin Kenz can happily die. It was an international case of a smuggling of Frace Mafia.

Hyzin packed his bag. He made breakfast as usual. He had to leave within 2 hours. He ran upstairs to wake up her. It was 7 am in the morning.

"Utho khargosh... jaldi.. university ke liye late ho jaongi warna" he said shaking her up. She groaned and sat up glaring him with her sleepy eyes. He pecked her forehead. Wishing her good morning.
Taking a fresh pair of cloths.. he pushed her in the bathroom.

She whined and took a bath.. he placed breakfast on the table. Packed her uni bag.
Drying up her hair with hair dryer. He ruffled her hair.. while their eye contact never broke.. through mirror.

He braided her hair in a simple pony tale.
Turning her face he whispered cupping her face. "Me ja rha hu mission pe.. shayad wapas na aau!" He whispered resting their  foreheads together.

She gasped and looked at his with teary eyes.

"Muje bhi le chale ap" she said sniffing.

"Ayee khargosh.. ek mashur investigator ki biwi ho! Sar utha kar rakho.." he said proudly wiping her tears.

"I think i like you u!" She said trying to divert his mind from his misson. He chuckled and pinching her cheeks he said, "u think? Anyways nastha ready h aa jao niche"

He said winking and went downstairs. She thought for a while.. what she will if she loses him?

She quickly shooked her head in no and ran behind him. She pulled a chair for him.
She purposely sat in his lap... shoving pancakes to him!

He chuckled at her behaviour.

"Agar aesa roz ho.. toh kitna acha hena?" He teased her pinching her waist.

She pouted and said, "nere zajbato ka yaha najayaz fayda uthaya ja rha h!"

He laughed. They both had breakfast. He went to take him bag..

"Jaane se phle.. ek kiss toh banti h Dil!" He said softly. She gave a small nod.. agreeing.. she can't deny him atleast not now.

He softly pulled her into her arms.. she closed her eyes feeling his lips.. on hers.. the kiss was smooth.. slow going. She melted in his arms.. he smiled at her.

Dropping her to her university he waved her bye.. she ran back to him.. hugging him tightly.

"Dil.. sab dekh.. rahe h" he said whispering to her.

"Dekhne do.. muje sirf apse matlab h duniya jaaye bhaad me! Kr wapas aayenge.. na.. mere liye hena.. promise kare.. warna me kisi se bhi shadi kar lungi!" She said warning him.

He glared at her and pecked her lips .

"Mine!" He said in his husky voice. Making her squirm.

"Only yours!" She too whispered back and pecked his lips.

He somehow pushed her into her class and drove to airport.

Dil was not able to progess what was going around her. She was mentally absent during her lectures. She marched out of her department to Gul's.

She spotted sitting Gul alone gazing a small flower.

"Gul ye kisne diya?" She asked keeping her bag aside.

"Kabeer ne.. wo aaj mission par gye hena.. toh apna lucky flower.. apne garden me tod kar muje de gye.. keh rahe the.. ye unka lucky charm h" she said smiling sadly.

"Acha.. tumne roka nhi unhe?" She asked pouting sadly.

"Kese rokti.. mission zaruri h.. fir tum bhi toh ho mere sath.. hena.. " Gul said sadly.

Dil nodded and pull her into a hug.

They both spotted a car which was booked by Hyzin to drop girls to uni and back home.

They sat in the car and they departed to Dil's house.

Both were soo quite and lost.

"Gul.. ek baat puchu?" Asked Dil naively.

"Hmm pucho? Hyzin bhai ke baare me h?" She asked softly.

Dil nodded.

"We kissed ... and whenever we kiss i feel something sticy there.. kya ne bimar hu? Ya pregnant toh nhi ho gyi!" She asked being confused and scared.

Gul broke into laughter.

"Pagal its nothing.. to worry about it happens when u desire to be touched by your partner! .. " she said shaking her head.

"Bhot ajeeb h.. " Dil said pouting.

Gul hummed and idea crossed her mind.

"Or janna h toh Laraib se puchte h usse zyda knowledge h inn sab chizo me!" Gul suggested not knowing that she will teach them wrong things.

They both had lunch and called Laraib.

Laraib laughed saying, "bss itni si baat! Girls satisfy your own self! Me huna.. i am sending u a parcel of each and everything.. ok.. "

Dil and Gul looked at eachother confusingly.

Laraib explained them.. self satisfaction through.. pics and Gifs.. Dil threw her phone! But alas.. when you can't control ur nafs.. and shaitan over powers you.. you do wrong things. You feel to desiring towards haram.

Gul was too shocked... coz she knew few things.. she knew it is haram. But wo kehte hena.. thode se maze ke liye gunah karna kaha ajkal logo ko gunah lagta h..

Laraib herself video called them. Showing her own show!

Dil asked.."ye sab tumne kaha se sikha..!"

"Sugar daddy babes sugar daddy!" Said laraib winking at her.

While here Hyzin and Kabeer sighed at the fates as they wives no. Was unreachable.

"Ye kesa network h aa hi nhi rha" Kabeer whined.

"Tere jesa h bilkul!" Said Hyzin rolling his eyes.

Kabeer pouted angrily..but when Gul's face came across his mind ..he smiled cheekily.

"Kyu daant phat rahe h!?" Asked Hyzin.

"Teri bhabi pyari h wese" Kabeer said blushing.

"Toba toba.. " Hyzin said rolling his eyes.

"Aha.. toba bhi karne laga.. banda namaze pad rha h kya?" Asked Kabeer wiggling his eyebrows.

Hyzin closed his eyes.. thinking what Dil must be doing !

--

Asslamualaikum
Hope you are doing well 😇
Was busy with work.