21.

Its been two days and she is not talking to him. She is all quiet and sad. He tried thousands of ways to talk to her but she didn't forgave him at all. Today was the 3rd day. It was fre minutes left to stuck 12 am at night. He paid the amount to the delivery boy and smiled at her birthday cake.

He decorated the hall with purple balloons. Thinking, "bacho ko mana kitna mushkil kaam h!"

He than placed the cake on the middle on table. And checking everything he marched upstairs. She was sleeping peacefully. When she felt something tickling her foot. She flinched and sat up only to meet his silhouette! She yelled being scared! He flinched and turned the lights on.

"Kya hua kya hua?" He said panicking.

"Hilter!!! Sone toh do ab sukoon se ab ya aadhi raat ko bhi muje hi daanta h?" She said pouring her hate for his words.

He sighed, his eyes soften at her. "Sorry Dil, ab maaf bhi kardo.." he said looking at her.

"Nhi!! Me baat nhi karti aese logo jo muje daante h" she said and few tears left her eyes.

He side hugged her. "Sorry na Yrr, pta h me kabhi kisi ko sorry nhi bolta.. " he whispered.

"Q? Bhot bade turram khan ho ap?" She said wiping her tears. He smiled and nodded, "kam bhi toh nhi huna"

"Meri amma muje kabhi nhi daanti thi.. na kisi ko daante deti thi..ir ye hilter pta nhi kaha se tapak gyi meri masoom se zindagi me" she said crying more.

Hyzin laughed at her words.

"Dil yrr itni cute ho..." he said pinching her cheeks, she slapped his hands.

"Acha tum hi saza de lo muje.. thik..h?" He asked raising his eyebrows. She thought for a while and said, "kaan pakdo or uthak bethak karo 100 times!"

"Ok" he knew her demand would be something like this. He softly holded her ears, making her whine. He chuckled and pecked her forehead.

"Happy birthday khargosh" he said patting her cheek. She thought for a while, than pulled his hand, looking at the time and date in his digital watch.

She beamed and thanked him, hugging.

He hugged her and asked, "itni jaldi kese maan gyi?"

"Yahi toh hota hena.. drama me?" She said thinking. He facepalmed.

"Acha? Toh ye sab TV ki badolat h? Haa? Or me yaha itna pareshan ho rha tha.. ? Aaj se tV dekhna band tumara" he said pinching her cheek.

"Bachi par zulm kar rahe ho, wo bhi birthday par, mere liye gift laaye ho wese?" She asked blinking her eyes.

He smiled and nodded in yes.

He picked her up in his arms, she squealed and mumbled, "me Gul ko dikhaogi" he covered her eyes with his palm.

She squealed more, and when the cake was revealed she was in shock.

"Happy Birthday Khargosh

"Happy Birthday Khargosh... mere sardard" he said singing a song!

She pouted angrily and aimed the knife at his neck. He flinched and moved back.

"Meri masomiyat ka yaha fayda uthaya gya h!" She said narrowing her eyes.

"Or me jo parso se mana rha hu? Uska kya? Or wese bhi it suits on ur personality" he said taking the knife.

"Chalo cake cut karo" he said turning her towards the cake. She pouted and said, "wese thank you" he knew she was happy.

"Kis baat ka intezar kar rahi ho cut karo cake" he said again.

"Akele?" She whispered pouting.

He holded her hand, and she smiled wholeheartedly. He could smile reaching her eyes.

She shoved the whole piece of cake in his mouth. Than he shoved a small piece in her mouth. She giggled when he glared at her for smudging some cream on his face.

"You brat!!" He said running after her she giggled and ran behind the sofa.

Her giggles echoed the whole house. His house lit up, so his heart. He smiled at her dancing form, for not able to catch her.

"Maan lo hitler ap bhuddhe ho gye ho" she teased him more eating a piece of cake.

"Wese me gift bhi laya hu.. chahye?" He asked showing some gifts. Her eyes shined with excitement.

"Mere liye?" She asked innocently.

"Nhi piche khari bhootni ke liye!!" He said and she again screamed out of fear. He soo loved to scare her. She pulled his ear.

She quickly unwrapped almost those 6 to 7 boxes and found everything she demanded few months back.

"Kese lage gifts?" He asked raising his one eyebrow.

"Awesome!" She said smiling wholeheartedly.

"Woww new word sikha Dil ne" he said and both shared a hifi.

He ruffled her hair, she jumped on the sofa and turned on the tv to watch nothing but k dramas.

"Dil kal school nhi h?" He asked from kitchen.

"Nhi kal kuch h toh holiday h.. apka h?" She asked turning back to kitchen.

"Haa meri bhi holiday h.. party rakhe tumare birthday ki?" He asked her knowing her fear of gatherings.

She thought for a while and said, "Sirf Gul ko bula le? Muje kisi or ke samne aane me sharm aati h"

"Hmm... bir ko?" He asked entering in lounge with Mirinda in two glasses,and snacks.

"Haa haa. Unki bhi" she said nodding.

"Acha.. aree haa me toh bhul hi gya.. me tumare liye churiya bhi laya hu" he said and went outside to get the basket of churiyas he bought.

She frowned at soo many small bangles.

"Kya hua?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"CHURIA? Me nhi pehungi.. muje achi nhi lagti" she said pouting.

"Me itne pyar se laya hu.  Or jab mann kare tab phenna.. ok.. wese ladkiyo ko churiya pasand hoti h," he said sipping his juice.

"Kyu? Koi universal law h kya ki bina churiyo ke ladkiya, ladkiya nhi lagti?" She said rolling her eyes. He went quite.

They watched TV for sometime. It was a wedding scene. He turned of the Tv, receiving a glare from her.

"Raat bhot ho gyi h or hume kal shopping jana h.. bir ki 2 bheno ki shadi h.. hume invite kiya h" said Hyzin motioning her to come upstairs.

"Bir bhai ki kitne bhene h?" She asked entering her room.

"4 ya 5 muje yaad nhi h" he said sitting on the ground infront of  her bed.

"Apki behene h?" She asked slowly.

"Nhi" he said looking at her.

"Kyu?" She asked innocently.

"Q me ek waqt pe ek shaitan ko jhel skata hu, isiliye.. chalo good night" he said looking at her. When he confirmed she was in deep sleep. He went to his room. He changed into his comfortable no clothes mode and went to sleep.

--

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌