61.

"Ye kya h?" She asked picking up the used gloves.

"Pheko usse! Har chiz me ghusna zaruri h na!?" Said Hyzin dragging her to wash her hands. Dil was studing his work! Asking multiple questions

He was questioning his own self for bringing her here!

She was literally investing his whole cabin! Infact his profession. Hyzin was soo done with her now.

She pouted when he glared her.. for the 99th time.. when she stood up from the couch to ask more.

She sat back, quietly gazing the busy city traffic. She sighed. "How boring! Kitna boring kaam h ye! Koi maza nhi h!" She said purposely to make him hear. He rolled his eyes at her words.

Meanwhile Kabeer peeked his head in Hyzin's cabin. He grinned ear to ear to see Dil here.

"Ohoo miya biwi on duty" he said wiggling his eyebrows. Hyzin rolled his eyes, "iski or kami thi"

Kabeer and Dil shared a toothy smile. Kabeer shared all his pranks he pulled up on his mother. But bursted into laughter. Hyzin was studing the forensic reports.

Meanwhile his junior knocked. He gave him permission to enter.

"Sir team ready, shall we leave?" Asked the young man. In his early twenties.

He nodded agreeing. Hyzin checked his gun, which was loaded. Kabeer too. Dil pouted saying, "or me? Muje bhi le chalo"

Hyzin and Kabeer exchanged looks. He nodded agreeing.

Dil squealed. But as they reached hospital! Kabeer fainted when they entered morgue!
Hyzin shooked his head. Dil held his arm tightly. Almost digging her nails in his skin.

They walked into the long corridor... the dead bodies were placed with their bodies hided under a thin white cloth.

Dil screamed loudly when one of the dead bodies hand touch her hair.

She hugged him tightly. He hugged her back, chuckling.

"Dil shant..." he whispered looking around for someone.

She sniffed and nodded in no,.."chalo yaha se.!" He nodded and marched out. While his team searches the one who needs to be  arrested.

Hyzin made her sit on the car bonet.. he caressed her sides. Diverting her mind. She was gazing a particular spot for long time. He pecked her forehead.

"Kya hua Dil?" He asked softly.

She nodded in no..."bhuk lag h"

He nodded and commanding his team to contine their work until the criminal gets arrested. He drove to a restaurant. With unconscious Kabeer at their backseat.

"Oyee uth!" Hyzin said throwing Kabeer's own socks on his face.

Kabeer finally sat up scrunching his nose.

"Dilemma se bhar aa or kuch khate h chal" Hyzin said. Kabeer happily nodded. He and Dil ordered huge meal. Hyzin was soo done with this two.
He dialled Gul's no and asked, "kabse khana nhi diya tume bir ko?"

Bir frowned, "tu meri biwi ko call mat kra kar.. muje jealous feel hota h"

"Jealousy ke pitaare,.. apni biwi ko ghar pe chor kar bhar dawate nhi udaate h" Hyzin said rolling his eyes. Dil giggled cutely..

Hyzin made sure to fill her stomach and also to make Kabeer pay half of the bill! As he was sneaking out without paying the bill. Kabeer pouted and payed the half bill. He also brought Gul's favourite dish and so his mother's.