12.

Hyzin was talking just sipping alcohol. He was soo restless here, he couldn't understand why. This was used to his vibe, his place, his heart would joy this place but today.. there was something that he was feeling..something incomplete. Whenever he would visit club every night, but since Dil entered his life he forgot everything. Everything he loved, he desired.

Sometimes responsibilities change you completely to a different person. And than, you just go with the flow, you don't complain anymore. You sit down quietly alone..having a war with your own self.

He looked around.. every face was so familiar, but he was not looking for them. His mind was revolving around Dil's antics. How would react if she would be here.

Meanwhile a girl tapped his shoulder. He turned around and he smile disappeared... it was not she... but someone else.

"One nightstand won't harm right?" She said smiling and leaning at him.

"Get lost" he murmured and looked away. The group of boys who were already present behind him.. ogling girls.. laughed aloud. The girl gritted her teeths and went away.

Kabeer came back to Hyzin and frowned at him.."yr tu yaha bhi enjoy nhi kar raha"

"Or kese karu? Beech me jakr.. nashediyo ki tarah nachu?" Hyzin said rolling his eyes.

Kabeer nodded his head and said, "bhai tu ja ghar ja.. teri baski nhi ab yaha or rehna.."

Meanwhile Hyzin's phone vibranted. He gets a call from his landline... due to too much noise...in the club music blasting ears.. he moved out of the club and called back on the landline.. his heart was soo restless. He knew who it can be.

"Hello.. Dil.." he said as soon as the call was answered from other side.

He heard her loud sobs.. that was enough to drop his heart! His eyes widened at her continuous sobs.

"Dil?" He just uttered a single word, clenching his phone in a tight grip.

"Ha..haris.... ZIN....Haris.... wo.. ghar.. me ghus... aya ..h... jladi.....aao.. muje darr..lag rha h..." she said in between her sobs. That was enough. He ran towards the parking area and the call was disconnected. All he could here was some shuffling noise and her sniffings.

He drove at the highest speed.. and after few mins.. he was in his penthouse. Searching for Dil. He went upstairs..to her room...she was not there.. he checked his room she was not there.. he ran to one extra room. That was filled with darkness.

He ran his hand in his hair frustratingly.

"DILLLL!" he yelled standing in the middle of the lounge! He was soo angry now..

Meanwhile Farya entered his penthouse with Dil in her arms. It seems like she fainted. Hyzin took her small frame from her and hugged her, tightly.

"Dil.. dil.. aankhe kholo.. Dil.." he said tapping her cheek.

Meanwhile Haris entered with his father. Hyzin looked at Farya and glared at Haris.

"Mere ghar me tum aaye kese!? Or Dil ko kya hua h?" He asked checking her breathings and heartbeat.

"Ye toh tum btao Hyzin.. itni choti bachi koi akele chor kar jata h? Wo bhi jab usse breathing problem h? She was wondering alone in the whole house... she to your room and i don't how.... she screamed loudly... we were here to visit you.. when we heard her scream.. it was Haris who .. jumped into your room through the window... and he saw Dil breathing heavily..on the ground.. with a broke perfume bottles near her... we immediately took her to doctor there we came to know she just got a panic attack.. and than her this breathing problem..." said farya.. patting his back.