22.

The next morning, Hyzin prepared her favourite shakrana, gudh ki chai, meethe parathe. She woke up late and found him cleaning the house. She freshed up, had bath, untangled hair with his help. Than dressing into a jumpsuit. Which he gifted her.

She asked him to click her pictures

She asked him to click her pictures. She posed for hours and they clicked her pictures..

"Ache se kicho na muje ye Gul ko send karni h" she demanded pouting. He rolled his eyes.

"Acha birthday nhi hota na.. mene tume sahi karke batata tume" he said ruffling her hair.

"Hairstyle ni kharab karo" she whined hanging on his arm.

While he sets the camera and she posed for next half and hour!

"Chalo camera ko bhi bakash do ab.. nastha karna h.. fir salon chalna h tumare baalo ki trimming karani hena" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

She smiled and added, "or manicure or pedicure bhi"

"Ha ha surgery hi karwa lona puri, aayi badi manicure ki deewani.. " he said destroying her hairstyle.

She whined and ran after him. He almsot jogged. She held him arm and left her teeth marks! He glared at her. She flipped her hair and went on the dinning area.

He served her breakfast. She shoved a big morsel of parathas in her mouth, she felt it soo yummy... she showed him 3 fingers, 👌

He rolled his eyes, and said, "banane wale ko thoda credit hi dedo"

"Abhi kya tareef karke baja bajaya mene!?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

Dil's audacity!

"Pehla niwala mera banta tha!" He said glaring her.

"Oh acha.. acha.. lekin me share nhi karti apna khana" she said eating.

"Karna padega.. me bhi toh karta hu, khargosh! Tumara jhuti bachi huyi lassi, chai, yaha tak ki chole bhatoore bhi!" He said in duh tone.

She pouted. He frowned and had his breakfast making faces. At last she dipped the last peace of her paratha in curd and brought it near his mouth. He took it glady.

"Uff itne kaam hote h muje.. or upar se hilter ki  apni demands" she said shaking her head.

His jaw dropped to ground!

This girl.

He winded up the kitchen work. Than droved to salon. Getting her hair trimmed a bit, they drove back to their penthouse.

"HITLER!!! She yelled angrily.

"Meri kya galti h tumne hi toh usse itne baal katne kaha tha... badd jayenge yrr" he said saving his life.!

She threw a ball at him. He jumped down the kitchen slab.

After their tom and jerry fight. He removed a white gharara. And with some matching white earings that he gifted her. He was just checking her things so that at the last minute there is no delay.

"Ye bhot acha h" she said hugging her dress.

"Me apne shadi me bhi yahi pehnugi" she said smiling and caressing her white gharara. While he mumbled,.. without knowing what he just uttered.

"Or kitni baar karni h isko shadi?!"

--

In the evening, Hyzin called Gul's father to drop her off at their place. He than called Bir. Dil cuts the with Hyzin, as alone.. she was feeling weird to be the centre of attraction.

Hyzin and kabeer walked to the garden area. And this two girls talked, watched movies and played with their regular games.

"Kitne sal ki ho gyi Dil?" Asked Kabeer gobbling the cake.

"12" said Hyzin sipping his coffee.

"Hmm. Sahi h 6 saal or h fir 18" said Kabeer smiling at him.

" toh?" Asked Hyzin narrowing his eyes.

"Toh kya ? Officially teri wif

"Shut up yrr. Kuch bhi mat bolakar.. or aesa kuch nhi ho rha.. haa thik h .. we just had to sacrifice, but its never going to happen, me usse 18 ke bad sab sach bata kar.. Officially divorce le lenge" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"Acha? Matlab tu usse pada likhakar bada afsar banyega or kisi ache se chomu se chipka dega!? Right wow what a fabulous idea Hyzin!" Kabeer scoffed.

"Toh or kya karu? Tu paltu ki raaye apne pass rakh dimag mat kha.. " Hyzin said avoiding his stares.

"Hyzin tu andha h? Tuje dikhta nhi h? Wo sirf tujpe yakeen karti h.. tuje itna maanti h?" Kabeer said in a duh tone.

"Toh uske bharose ka galat fayda uthao? Wo bachi h.. tu pyar se pesh aayega wo teri bhi baat manegi" Hyzin said dropping his mug on the table.

"Chal fir test karte h, or tu bich me nhi bolna" kabeer said and he agreed.

They both marched inside. Gul came running like a headless chicken and bumped Kabeer.

"Ahhh.. ladki dekh kar" he said.

Gul moved back and apologised.

Kabeer ruffled her hair and moved to Dil, Hyzin hided behind the pillar to see her reaction.

"Dil ek glass pani dena" saod kabeer sitting on the sofa. Hzyin fisted his fists.

"Me kabhi Dil se pani tak nhi manga.. or ye hukum chala rha h, meri khargosh pe?" He mumbled under his breath.

Dil stared at his face for a minute searching for Hyzin, than she slowly went to kitchen and, pulled a chair towards the cabinets to get glass. As she was 12, but her height was 7!

She climbed up and taking the glass, she poured water from the jug,.. kabeer dranked water and received a tight slap from Hyzin. Who was holding Dil close to his heart.

"Dafa ho.. kaam karwa rha h bachi se!" Hyzin said glaring him

Hyzin was pulled outside by Kabeer, "apni possessiveness deoh or unki nervousness dekh tere samne na hone par" stated kabeer.

Hyzin avoided his words and went to girls.

To avoid that awkwardness. He played cricket with girls. Gul was good at batting.

"Ye ladki zarur sachin Tendulkar banegi!" Said Dil patting her friend's back. Gul smiled with blush.

Hzyin shooked his head.

Soon her father came to take her home, gul departed home with happy memories. Dil was munching her waffles now.

"Thakti nhi ho itna kha ke?" Said kabeer. And received an other slap

Hyzin pushed him out and served pizza to his khargosh.

"Khao khao... iski baat mat sunna" he said smiling.
She giggled and nodded.

Hyzin's everything was his khargosh.

--

To be continued ♥️ ✨ 😌