64.

Munching their breakfast, they laughed at a lame joke that Dil said pouting. Hyzin chuckled and shooked his head. Dil pouted cutely, "Zin.. aaj off lelu?" She asked blinking her eyes. He glared her asking,"kis khushi me?" She wrapped her arms around his neck. He holded her by her waist carrying her into the kitchen..

"Periods hone wale h" she whispered sadly.

"Its ok.. lelo leave" he whispered back, pecking her forehead.
He said patting her forehead. She smiled widely. She quickly ran to her room watching her kdramas.

Hyzin shooked his head and after a while... Dil sat up.. she looked at the clock. It was Zuhr time. She quickly did wudu and offered her zuhar salah, than recited surahs.

She flinched when she saw he glaring at her. She smiled cheekily. He twisted her ear.

"Bhot makkar nhi ho gyi tum!?" He said narrowing his eyes at her.

She whined.. "wo..bss aaj mann nhi tha na.."

"Tumare mann ki toh me.. " he said taking her on his one shoulder. He marched towards his car. Making her sit on the passenger seat.

She pouted angrily.."zin ap bhot ziddi h!"

"Thanks" he said rolling his eyes.

"Chalo jao andar!" He said stopping the car on the entrance of the hospital. She grumpily pouted and pinched his arm. He shooked his head at her childish antics.

He pulled her by her nape and kissed her lips.

"Chalo ab jao" he said whispering.. caressing her lip.

"Jaldi lene aaoge?" She asked innocently with hopeful eyes.

" Ofcourse " he said assuring her.

"Chiz laoge?" She asked raising her eyebrows, cutely.

He chuckled and nodded. She pecked his nose and hoped down the car.

He was driving to his workplace.. when his eyes caught a file that she left. He shooked his head at her clumsily self.

"Ye ladki.. kab badi hogi" he mumbled and took a turn.

He took the file, and marched inside the hospital. Pushing some buttons in the lift, he entered the lift. There were already two male doctors present. As the private lifte for the doctors was glitching.

Hyzin tapped his long fingers on his thighs waiting to reach the floor.

Meanwhile one doctor said, "yr mene soch liya aaj bol hi dunga usse"

"Haa bol dena yrr, wese manna padega Dr.dahab is soo cute! Hena.. cute bhi or uska hour glass figure.. uff

That was more than enough to punch the doctors he was alone. But enough for this two cockroaches.

He punched them soo hard.. that they were bleeding now. The lifted stopped and Hyzin wore back his jacket.. taking a file he marched out. The nurses and patients stared at the two injured doctors.

Dil was conversing with a patient's family. She smiled happily seeing him here. He winked at her, smiling charmly. She ran into his arms.

He securingly wrapped his arms around her pecking her forehead. He gave a sharp glare to all the men around him. Who looked here and there.

"Lets go to ur cabin? Hmm?" He asked raising his eyebrows, she nodded making his heart flutter.

As soon as he entered her cabin. He pulled her into his arms. Holding her nape, softly he pushed her on the table... leaving sloppy kisses on her jaw.. till her cleavage. He made her squirm and shiver with pleasure and his sweetest torture. He can he monster when he is possessive.

He looked into her eyes, "you are mine" he whispered in his gruffy voice.

She gave a small nod. Assuring him. She understood something happened.

He kissed her gold chain, which he gifted her.. assessing it with his lips.. he left a hickey on her neck! That two in the middle.

She digged her nails in his arms.. he softly took her arms.. and took her hands in his.

She was breathing heavily.

"Zin relax..." she said caressing his beard.

"You are mine! Only mine.. say u are mine!" He said with his dark eyes. Making her shiver.

"I am yours.. Hyzin i am yours..relax.." she said caressing his hair, cheeks.

"Don't hide this..ok?" He whispered pecking the mark he left.

"Ok" she whispered softly.

After a while.. when his anger calmed. He pecked her forehead and left asking her "not to talk to any men in the hospital. If its related work than its ok.. but if its regarding anything else.. just don't worry and let me know"

She nodded.

--

"Gul meri tie bana do" said Kabeer eyeing her hot figure with his not so pure gaze. She shooked her head. She was wearing a new red suit.. its fittings were good at perfect places. Making his smile at his naughty thoughts.

" me nhi banoagi!" She said nodding her head in no.. as she knew what his idea was.

He pulled her closer and his fingers.. went to her bra hook. She gasped and blushed hard.. he was soo naughty.

"Let feel u babe" he whispered kissing her earlobe.

She shivered and gathering all her courage she punched his stomach. He groaned. Narrowing her eyes she turned around to leave.

"Mujse koi pyar nhi karta" he said pouting sadly.

"Pyar? Apke pyaar ke chakkar me kal mujse chachi puch rahi thi.. beta bache toh huye nhi h abhi.. apka size kyu itna zyda ho rha h!" She said scrunching her nose.

Kabeer frowned.. "unhe me thik karunga.. u come here.. my safe heaven" he said winking at her.

She gasped at his words. Kabeer mentally made a note to tighten chachis screws.

He kissed his wife passionately. Dropping her at her work place. He drove to his workplace. He was questioning his colleagues regarding a case. He saw his cousin sister and his chachi coming with his tiffin.

"Bhot khali hena ap? " he asked smilingly.

His chachi laughed at his words, "bade mazakiya ho Kabeer.. "

"Ji bilkul mazak me sach bolna pasand karta hu" he said nodding smilingly.

"Bir me apke liye tiffin laayi thi" said his cousin smiling, battling her eye lashes.

"Tum kisi ke liye zehar na lau? Mere liye kese tiffin le aayi?" Kabeer asked raising his eyebrows.

Both the mother daughter smiled awkwardly.

"Beta me ye keh rahi thi... ki.. Gul se shadi.. karke aakhir haasil hua hi kya? Abhi tak ek bacha..tak janaa nhi or upar se.. wo..moti kitni ho rahi h" said his chachi dramatically concern about them.

"Hmm baat toh sahi h.. me bhi soch ta hu aakhir chachu ne apse nikkah karke kya hassil kiya? Bache apke nikamme, awara, character ke dheele.. or rahi baat uske motape ki toh gor se dekhiye.. we are grown up ! I ravish my wife Daily bss ussi ka glow h" he said leaning back on his chair. His chachi gasped dramatically.

They both quickly left his cabin. Kabeer glared at this two.

While here Dil was getting stares from people for her hickey that two soo visible.

She dialled his no.. munching her sandwich, "Hyzin sab muje aese dekh rahe h jese me koi joker hu!?" She said pouting.

"Its ok.. just ignore them" he said smiling.

"Ok.." she said and asked about his lunch.

--

Asslamualaikum beautiful peoples.
Hope you are doing well 😊
Do vote comment and follow 🙃