60.

An update coz i was feeling ki last update was worthless. 🥲

The morning rosed up with new hopes for life to be more energetic and more challenging. Kabeer was dozed off by her side. His one hand, was on her bare belly. And other was under his own head, supporting himself.

Gul woke up, feeling hot all of a sudden. She opened her eyes and found him by her side. So close to her. She smiled softly at his face. He was looking soo cute. She slowly cupped his cheeks and pecked his nose. He relaxed under her soft peck. She slowly hovered him. She hugged him tightly as if he was a Teddy.

She kept her head on his head, hearing his heartbeat. The rhythm was soo melodious. She closed her eyes. Feeling home, in his arms. After some minutes he groaned.

"Ye bhalu kese aaya mere upar!" He said in his sleepy yet sexy voice.

She frowned and pinched his waist. Resulting both of them to fall on the ground. As they were on the edge.!  He gripped her tightly so that she doesn't get any injury. She gasped when her chest collided with his. He looked at her soo intensely that she quickly closed her eyes.

He softly gripped her cheeks, lifting her head.. "tum thik ho? Lagi toh nhi?" He asked whispering.
Their lips were inches apart.

She nodded hesitatingly. Afraid that they could kiss!

She quickly sat up,... he too stood up and streched his hand. Helping her to stand up. She quickly ran into the washroom. He sighed and sat on the bed.

After they both got ready for the day, he saw her groaning in pain. "Gul tum rest karlo " he said making her sit.

"Nhi muje kuch zaruri models banane h ... thodi si hi holidays h" she said sniffing.

"Aree toh me huna.. me banwa dunga..ruko me ek mail kar deta hu .. me off le rha hu aaj office se!" He said making her heart go in lala land!

"Mere liye ap leave le rahe h!" She said wobbling her lips. He nodded smiling.

"Ap kitne ache h!" She said hugging him.

"Me toh acha hu.. tum hi nhi dekhti ho! 6 packs bhi h mere!" He said proudly. She chuckled and traced her fingers on his chest. It made him sensual. He gripped her waist tightly. He softly pulled her closer. She was now him more.. by tracing his abs.. in sensuality.

"I swear if u were not bleeding... i would have kiss u hard!" He whispered making her shiver.

"Toh fir karne!" She said whining.

"Once i start i won't stop!" He said removing her baby hair.

She gasped and pushed his aside. Making him chuckle. "Ap bade hi besharm h!"

"Banda sharif tha ... biwi ke mamle me besharm banna padta h!" He said winking at her. She chuckled and shooked her head.

He pecked her nose and went out to irritate his mother.

--

While here Dil was all ready to leave woth Hyzin to his office today.

"Meri kal wali file kaha h?" He asked shuffling his things here to there.

"Yaha.. apka laptop, or sara material mere pass h.." she said all ready waiting for him. He glanced at her.. from toe to head. He smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Wese apko nhi lagta h ap office ke liye zarurat se zyda tyar hokar jaate h!" She said narrowing her. He narrowed his eyes and shooked his head.

The drive was quite. As he reached his office. A woman in her late twenties purposely bumped him. Making him roll his eyes. The dress she was carrying was nothing but a small piece of cloth, hardly covering any of her body part. Thoroughly.

She gave a seductive smile. While Dil peeked behind him, and glared at the woman. "Fuck off!" She mouthed to the woman.

Hyzin walked dragging Dil by waist, almost lifting her.

"Ab smjh aya muje! Ap iss liye jaldi aate h or der se jaate h! Huhhh.. kya h usme aesa jo mujme nhi!" She said glaring at him, pointing her finger in his chest. When they reached in his cabin!

He shooked his head at her melo drama.

"Dil relax.. u know her already!" He said sitting on his chair.

While Dil at her blossoms and said, "thode chote h lekin.. u can manage na!" Hyzin facepalmed.

"Dil! For god sake.. shut up, band karo ye sab sochna!" He said shaking his head.

She pouted and sat on the nearby couch. Praising herself for sudden arrival in his office.

"Acha hua me aa gyi! Warna wo khukaar aurat mere bhole bhale zin ko hadap leti!" She thought.

While he was typing on the laptop. She read all the magazines present in his cabin. After a long time.. she got bored. She pouted and whined, "zin me bore ho rahi hu!"

"Tab lelo" he said busily.

"Nhi me bachi thodina hu!" She said pouting sadly.

"Let me work baby..  fir sochnge kya karna h!" He said working.

She huffed her cheeks and went to wonder around the office. As Hyzin was the head, all respected Dil too. She wondered around all the cabins checking if everyone is working or not. Or she needs to report to her husband.

She went to cafeteria and found that lady sipping coffee.

An idea crossed her mind. She cleared her throat and sat opposite.

"Mind asking ur age?" She asked politely.

"28.. why are u asking though ?" Asked the lady confusingly.

"Toh apne type ka banda date karo na 50 saal ke bhudpe pe line marke kya milega! And u know he is suffering from AIDS, HIV!" She said nodding. The lady didn't uttered a single word. As Hyzin was standing behind Dil.
The lady stood up respectively,  Dil too stood up.

"Wese can i ask u something personal?" She asked innocently.

The lady nodded.. when Hyzin gave a nod.

"What do u use for ur watermelons?, i want the same size too!" She said smiling widely.

The lady quickly walked away. Hyzin lifted her with one hand.. she gasped fearfully.

"Abhi batata hu tume me!" He said twisting her ear. Not that much.

"Eehhhh nhi nhi sorry sorry...

"Muje hiv h! Aids h!! Haa?"

"Muje kese pta.. mene kab kaaha..

"Acha bachu... ab bacho tum" he said and she quickly ran to his cabin. He followed her.

While here, Kabeer made soup for gul. Which he represented his mother first to taste.

"Kya h ye? Murde ko pila do zinda ho jayega!" His mother said making faces.

"Acha sahi me? Toh chalo fir khala ko pila dete h!" Kabeer said smirking. His mother glared him. He cheekily smiled and said, "me hu smart!"

"Haa smart ka s bhi nhi h!" His mother said

"Tabhi apka beta hu!" He fired back. Making his mother's jaw drop! Gul laughed soo hard. He winked at Gul. Making her blush.

---

To be continued 💝