Epilogue

POV: ABI
My journey to love started with an umbrella. I keep on losing my umbrella and doesn't care about it, but someone gave me an umbrella that I am afraid I could lose. I became interested on the umbrella's owner and often watched him secretly on the icecream shop. Even at rainy days, I am eating icecream just to see him. One day the owner of the umbrella left me without saying goodbye. I feel so sad but determined to find him. Until that day came, I found him, I pursue him and never give up on my feelings until that feelings reciprocated because he also have the same feelings like what I was hiding for so long. I'm resurrected to tell the words I could not tell and so I won the battle.

POV: VINCE
I have found an umbrella on the bus and I know who owns this. I tried chasing her but she immediately run. Everyday, I am trying to return her umbrella but got shy every time. I always watched her at the icecream shop eating icecream and playing with her phone. One time, I saw her and about to run under the rain. I panicked and instead of giving her umbrella, I gave mine. I left my school as well as that place. I met new friend that I thought I fell inlove with to fell out of love to the girl in icecream shop. Then I realized that I did not fell out of love. I am just confused that time but my feelings is still there and growing for her everytime.

POV: HAZEL
I never thought I could have so many friends to help me in needs. I am just a spoiled brat to my unloving father before. After having company with trusted new companion, I learned how life works. I learned to forgive my father and reconciled with him. Now, I learned also to love someone unconditionally, that no matter what his flaws, I can embrace it fully.

POV: GREY
I am just a tool for an evil deed. I am a traitor and double faced, but end up siding on what is good and the right thing to do. I met people who doesn't judge me easily. They accepted me and listen to me like I'm part of their family. I ended up saving them instead of putting them on danger. Then there's someone who accept me wholeheartedly. She cares for me and show me that I am not a nobody. She found my worth as I found love in her. She is my light and my strength, and the reason for my everything.

POV: RUBIE
I only have one friend, my life is simple and boring. What happens today will be my yesterday. But, everything changed when I met them. They shades color on my everyday that it became more exciting. The laughter, the cries, the threats and the fight for life and death that I never thought I could encounter in real life happened. They are the friends I could live as long as I'm breathing, even though I can't find romantic love yet, I have found the love with my friends.

POV: RALPH
My life is so simple. I am just a kid living with my family but doesn't have any friends. I am always alone and no one to talk to. I am not the type of person that will enter into other's business, not until I met this girl. I don't know but that time I helped her. We became friends, always together and became each other's shoulders to lean on. I thought that she's just a friend to me until as we grow older, my feelings for her grows deeper. Everything in her makes me fall every time, her smile, her eye rolls, her make faces, attitude and her every characters she's showing even her flaws. She's the most perfect for me and the one that I could spend my whole life with. She is the promise that I will never forget to chase.

POV: PROMISE
I am the living promise in the world of broken pieces. I am the one he's chasing not knowing I love him more than he does. In the world where I met new people and between the battle of love, I have encountered many difficulties but with them facing those, I can say that I'm not alone. I never thought of having so many friends but God gave me more and not an ordinary people. They are the best I've ever had and will be irreplaceable. One of them became my lover, he is the love of my life and the end of my forever. He thought me how to love more than my extent. He chased me when he don't need to, because since then, with him I'm falling too.

***

POV: PROMISE

"Ano pala code name mo sa Mafia?" Tanong ko kay Ralph.

"Luckswell." Sagot n'ya.

"Luckswell? that tower?"

"Yap, I owned that. All that's living there were Mafias."

"Eh si Grey?"

"Hmmm Ashfall."

"Si Tito Roland?" Pangungulit ko na tanong kay Ralph.

"Walang codename ang mga generation nila dad patanda, kami lang na new generations ang mayroon."

"So ano codename ko na?" Tinawanan naman ako ni Ralph. "Asawa mo ako diba? So dapat meron." Dagdag ko pa.

"Luckswell's Prey!"

"Rawr!" Saka n'ya ako hinila na sa kwarto.

"Wait si Infinity pa." Awat ko habang tumatawa.

"Dagdagan muna natin para sabay na pag-isipan." Sabi n'ya at natatawa naman akong nagtalukbong ng kumot. Tawa kami ng tawa ng biglang bumukas ang pinto.

"Mommy dito ako tutulog." Sabi ni Infinity.

"Big girl ka na sweetie kami muna ni mommy rito." Pagtataboy ni Ralph sa anak namin. Hinampas ko naman si Ralph ng unan.

"Anak mo 'yan hoy!" Sabi ko at sinenyasan si Infinity na mahiga na sa tabi ko. Humiga nalang rin si Ralph at very disappointed ang mukha nito habang pinaniningkitan ang namumungay nang mga mata ng anak namin. Nakahiga si Infinity sa gitna namin ni Ralph and we're just both watching her fell a sleep. The one that symbolizes the unending love of Ralph and I. The beautiful result after the chasing. The promise that we will treasure infinitely. Our promise Infinity.

-The End-

-Pencilinfinity8-

Don't forget to vote, share and comment. Mwah!