The Tamara Problem

"Hey, um, can I talk to you about something?" said Lucy, opening the door to Tim's small office. She could barely take two steps before walking into something.

"Yeah, what's up?" said Tim, turning away from his computer.

"Um, so, I found out that Tamara has a job.."

"Well that's great," said Tim. "Right?"

"Yes, it's fine. But she said it's because she thinks she has to move out."

"What? Why?"

Lucy sighed, "She thinks that there's no room for her or something. Assuming you and I move in and buy a house or whatever she doesn't want to be a burden."

"There will always be room for Tamara," said Tim, standing up from his chair.

"I know, but she doesn't," Lucy says, looking up at Tim. "I always knew that she'd move out and want her own place eventually, but not for this reason."

"Did you talk to her about it?"

"Briefly, she sounded like she didn't want to talk about it even though she knows she has to."

"Well, I can personally promise you that no matter where we move, there will always be room for Tamara,"

"Thanks," Lucy says softly, smiling up at Tim.

~~~

"Hey, can we talk?" asked Lucy, dropping her keys into the small dish beside the door.

"About what?" asked Tamara, looking up from her books on the counter.

"Tim and I were thinking about what you said earlier. About how you didn't want to be a burden."

"Oh," said Tamara, dropping her pencil.

"We just wanted to make sure that you knew that no matter where we live, you'll always have a room."

"You mean that?" asked Tamara.

"Of course, we mean in, you will never have to worry about living on the streets ever again."

Tamara smiled at Lucy. "Thanks. But just so you know, I will be moving out eventually. I wouldn't mind paying a visit to you and Officer Zaddy and your future babies,"

Lucy's mouth dropped open. "Babies are far from happening," she giggled. "But you are always welcome to visit."

Lucy took a sharp inhale, "Speaking of which, Tim and I were actually kind of briefly discussing moving in together."

"Oh. My Gosh."

Lucy let out a small laugh, "We figured that my apartment was a bit small and he's ready to let go of his house and the memories it holds with Isabel."

"So what, like you guys are buying a house or like an apartment?"

"We don't actually know yet," Lucy smiled, "But start planning your new room."

Tamara smiled, "Thank you, Lucy."

~~~

A/N: hii!! tysm for reading!! sorry this one was so short but look forward to a moving story!!!

Chenford One-Shots/Rewritesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें