You Are In Love

Lucy giggled as she clung onto Tim's arm as they walked out of the coffee shop.

"I can't believe they kicked us out," she giggled.

"They didn't kick us out, they simply asked us to leave because they were closing," Tim smiled down at her.

"Whatever, same thing," she replies, taking a short sip of her coffee.

"Wow, the sky is beautiful," Lucy says, looking up at the stars.

Tim chuckled softly as he watched Lucy. The way her eyes lit up.

"Do you want to go somewhere else?" he asks.

"What?" Lucy says, meeting his gaze.

"Come on," he says, leading her to the car. "I'm not ready to go home yet,"

"What?" Lucy asks, checking the time on her phone. "Tim, it's almost midnight. Tamara should be home by now,"

Tim shrugged. "Tamara can take care of herself. This will be quick, I promise."

Lucy smiles as she climbs into the car.

The drive was long. A lot longer than she expected.

"I thought you said that this was going to be quick," Lucy says, holding her warm coffee in her hands.

"We're almost there," Tim says, making a right turn.

Lucy had never been over here before. They weren't in Mid-Wilshire anymore. They weren't even anywhere close to L.A.

Tim pulled into a small empty parking lot. 

"You're not trying to kidnap me, are you?" Lucy giggled. "I have a gun."

Tim smiled, "I'm not trying to kidnap you,"

He climbs out of the car and makes his way to the passenger side. He pulls the door open for her.

"Thanks," she smiles. She looks up at the sky. "The stars are gorgeous."

Tim holds her by the arm and leads her up a small hill.

"Oh my god," she says. She's never had such a good view of the stars.

There was a grassy field in front of them. Tim took a few steps forward before laying down on the grass.

"Seriously?" Lucy giggled, slowly joining him. "Star gazing?"

"My favorite spot," Tim says, staring up at the stars. "I even memorized constellations,"

"I didn't think you were into that sort of thing," Lucy says, lying down next to Tim.

Somehow, before she knew it, their hands were intertwining. "This is gorgeous," Lucy murmured.

Tim turns his head to stare at Lucy. He watches the way her eyes scan over the stars in front of her. He watches the way her breath slightly hitches when she sees a star shining brighter than the rest.

He watches the way she connects stars in her head to form constellations.

Lucy finally notices Tim looking at her, "I thought you were star gazing,"

Tim paused before saying anything. "You're my best friend,"

Lucy had a puzzled response before it was overtaken by emotions.

She smiled at him, "You're mine too,"

And that was the moment she knew. He was in love.

~~~

A/N: two stories in one week??? hi guys!!! if you couldn't tell this was based off of the lyrics of You Are In Love by Taylor Swift. there were so many things that i could've written from the lyrics so i have a feeling that i'll make some additions to this story!! leave suggestions for more stories and the rosalind story!!

edit: GUYS THEY WERENT FRIENDZONING EACH OTHER ITS A LINE FROM THE SONG 😭😭😭