Vacation (continued)

A/N: hi guys, before we get into this story i wanted to use this small platform that i have to bring attention to something. The island of Maui has been having some awful wildfires spread across the island as a result of strong trade winds from hurricane dora as it moves south of the Hawaiian Islands. these fires have destroyed historic towns and buildings along with many homes that have left many families displaced. though i am not from the Hawaiian Islands, it is important to bring awareness. if you can, please donate to the many gofundme's and organizations that were created in support of Maui. please make sure that it is a gofundme or organization that makes sure that all proceeds go towards helping Maui. anything helps.

~~~

"This is amazing," said Lucy, sipping her pina colada.

"Let me try," said Tim reaching over. "It just tastes like coconut," he says smacking his tongue.

"That's kind of what a pina colada is," Lucy chuckled, taking another sip.

"I am so excited to try all the food we ordered," she adds.

"It's probably going to cost a fortune," Tim sighed.

"You cannot complain, this trip was basically paid for by Aaron. And all you had to do to get it was let him drive for a week,"

"He is a scary driver," said Tim. "I thought that I wasn't going to make it out alive,"

"Well, you should do that more often. I think we head to Bora Bora next," Lucy smiled.

Soon, the waitress appeared with what seemed like enough food to feed 50 people.

"Oh my gosh, this looks amazing," said Lucy, admiring each dish that was placed in front of them.

"All of the fish is fresh," the waitress smiled. "Caught just this morning,"

"Thank you," Lucy smiled, giddily. 

Tim began to reach for something with a fork, "Wait, wait, wait!" Lucy interjected, whipping out her phone.

"I need to take a picture first," she says.

Tim rolled his eyes as Lucy spent the next five minutes taking pictures of the food from different angles. 

"Can I eat now?" Tim asked impatiently.

"Yes," Lucy smiled, grabbing her fork.

Their dinner consisted of various types of both cooked and raw fish and lots and lots of pina coladas.

~~~

"This beach is gorgeous," said Lucy, as she and Tim walk hand-in-hand on the beach.

"I hate the beach," said Tim.

"I know," Lucy giggled. "We can go back soon, I just wanted to take a final walk on our last night here,"

"I never want to leave," Lucy groaned. "When we get old and retire can we move here?"

"With the cost of living here?" Tim scoffed. "As if."

"Maybe if you let Aaron drive for a whole year he might buy us a house here,"

"I think I would be dead before I get the chance to retire if that's the case,"

"I wish the beaches back in L.A. were like this," said Lucy, looking out into the ocean. "Don't you?"

"No," said Tim. "I don't even go to the beach,"

"Can you not swim?" Lucy giggled.

"What?"

"I mean the only logical reason why you wouldn't like the beach is because you can't swim,"

"What if I don't like the sand?"

"That is a valid reason but I have never seen you swim,"

"I've never been presented with an opportunity to,"

"We're at the beach," 

"Lucy, I had to pass a swim test in the academy,"

"What? I didn't,"

"Anyway, I can swim,"

"So you're afraid of the water?"

"What?"

"Oh my god, Tim Bradford is afraid of the water!"

"Can you--," Tim stuttered. "Just...don't tell Lopez,"

Lucy giggled to herself happily as they continued their walk on the beach.

~~~

A/N: hii! thanks for reading! if you haven't already, please please please read my A/N at the beginning of the story, and if you are able to, please donate to Maui! anything helps! leave suggestions for more stories!