The Plan Pt. 2 (Future Series 4.5)

"I vote on floral," said Lucy, scrolling mindlessly through Pinterest.

"What if we have guests who are allergic to flowers?" said Tim, peering over Lucy's shoulder.

"Fine, but I want flowers at my weddings,"

"I say we go simple," said Tim. "Pick a color scheme and call it a day,"

Lucy raised an eyebrow, "You are the worst at picking out colors,"

Tim scoffed, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You would totally pick navy blue and grey for a color scheme,"

"What's wrong with blue and grey?"

"For a wedding? Everything!"

"And what, you want white and gold?"

"White is standard and gold is elegant,"

"Clearly we aren't going to agree on a color scheme," said Tim.

"Fine. List the things that are the most important things to you. Things that are a must-have,"

Tim sighed, "A DJ,"

Lucy took out a pen and a piece of paper. "For me, it's the cake," she looked up at Tim, "Anything else?"

"With a DJ we need a dance floor,"

"Okay," said Lucy, scribbling. "Are we feeling a black tie or more of a casual type of wedding?"

"Well, are we having this at day or night? Inside or outside?"

"If we do an autumn wedding like you said I say we have a wedding at sunset outside and head inside for the reception."

Tim nodded, "We are crushing this,"

"Yeah, except we need to find an open venue during that time of year, and has everything that we want," said Lucy, biting the end of her pen.

"If we're having a night wedding, that means that it's more of a black tie event,"

"Right," Lucy muttered, scribbling more things down. "And how big of a wedding are we thinking?'

"No more than 250," said Tim.

"I don't even think that I know 100 people," said Lucy.

"I think we should go over all of this with Alisha," said Tim. "She can help us iron all the wrinkles out of this,"

"Okay, fine," said Lucy, placing her notepad on her nightstand. "Have you thought of your best man and groomsmen?"

Tim shook his head, "I've given it thought but no one comes to mind just yet,"

"Hm," said Lucy. "No close cousins or family members?"

"Nope."

"Oh," Lucy said softly. "Is it just Genny then?"

Tim nodded. "Never got to meet moms side and Dad was shamed away from his side,"

"That's sad," said Lucy. "Hey, do you think that you should meet my parents before the wedding?"

"Uhh, if you want me to,"

Lucy shook her head, "It'll be fine,"

Tim yawned, "I'm heading to bed," he said. "We can call Alisha tomorrow to see if we can meet her for coffee or something,"

"Yeah," Lucy muttered, reaching for her notepad again.

~~~

"A fall wedding?" said Alisha, flipping through a binder. "As in next year, right?"

"Yes," said Lucy, shaking her leg anxiously.

"Guest limit?"

"250 max," said Tim, rubbing Lucy's leg. "We don't even think we're going to invite that many people if we're being honest,"

"Okay.." Alisha said, tapping her pen against her chin. "Have you guys decided on a theme at least? Maybe a color scheme?"

"Lucy wants floral and I suggested a color scheme," said Tim.

"And that color scheme would be?"

"Grey and blue.." Tim winced.

"Well.." Alisha stammered. "Those are not traditional wedding colors, but we could do a compromise. How about white and blue with a touch of flowers?"

"Sounds great," said Lucy, turning to Tim.

"Perfect,"

"Have you put any thought into the time of the wedding?"

"We were actually hoping for a wedding outside during sunset and having our reception inside," said Lucy, glancing down at her notepad.

"That is doable," said Alisha. "However the sun might be a little harsh on the eyes and the cameras if you were to have a photographer,"

"Is that something that can be fixed?" asked Lucy.

"Depending on the way that everything is set up," Alisha explains. "I know that in a picture-perfect wedding, the sunset is behind you two but it's not realistic,"

"Mm," Lucy nodded, looking at Tim. "I suppose we don't have to get married with the sunset directly behind us,"

"Yeah," Tim mumbled, rubbing Lucy's thigh. "What about venues?"

"Well," Alisha says, flipping through her binder. "I have found a few that are within your price range, but I'll only show you ones that have the indoor and outdoor setup that you two are looking for,"

The couple peered over the binder, "That one is gorgeous," Lucy says, pointing at the picture in the top right.

"Love it," Tim says.

"Shall I call in and see if we can get the venue?" said Alisha. "But it would be helpful to know what is your ideal date?"

"Any date is okay with us. We would like to have it on a Saturday, though," said Tim.

"I will see what I can do," said Alisha, smiling back at the couple.

~~~

A/N: hey!! sorry that i haven't posted recently! leave suggestions for more stories!!