The Morning

Lucy woke to the sun shining directly in her eyes.

She rolled over and swung her arm around in search of Tim. Confused, she opened her eyes to find his side of the bed made.

This was the first time they'd slept over at his house.

She stretches as she sits up and rubs her face. The bedroom door was open.

"Tim?" she called. "Kojo?"

No response. She looks over at the clock on the wall, 6:30 AM.

She groaned as she dragged herself out of bed and into the hall.

"Tim?" she called again.

She rolled her eyes as she made her way into the bathroom. 

She splashes water on her face and jumps into the shower.

She allows the warm water to drip down her hair and face. She looks around for a shampoo, realizing that there are only men's products in the shower.

"Of course," she mutters. She runs her hands through her hair to slick it back. She turns off the water and wraps herself in the nearest towel.

The mirror had fogged up already, she slid her finger along the glass to make a little window for her to see herself.

She slowly opens the bathroom door as she hears another one shut. As she turns the corner she sees something running at her.

"Oh!" she squeaks, dropping her towel to find Kojo at her feet.

"Well good morning to you too," Tim calls.

Her eyes widen as she makes eye contact with Tim. She scrambles to pick up the towel and wrap herself up again, water dripping and pooling onto the floor.

"W-what are you doing here?" she stutters, flustered.

"In my own home?"

"Right," Lucy chuckled. "Sorry. Where did you go so early in the morning?"

"Uhh," Tim sighed. "I woke up at 5 and took Kojo on a walk and picked us up some breakfast,"

"Yeah, um, I didn't realize that you did that," Lucy mutters as she looks down at the floor. "Shit, I'm dripping water all over the floor,"

"It's fine," Tim shrugged, placing the bags in his hands on the counter. He grabs some napkins and walks them over to Lucy.

"That's my towel," Tim chuckles.

Lucy's eyes widen, "Right, sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, I kind of just woke up, looked for you, and just mindlessly walked into the shower,"

"There's no soap in there for you,"

"Yeah, I realized that after I had gotten in,"

"That's why I went to the store and got some for you," Tim smiles, striding over to the bags and handing one to Lucy.

Lucy smiles as she searches through the bag, "Aw, you got me the same ones I use at my apartment," she gushes. "And a 3-in-1...?"

"In case you want to save time," Tim smiles proudly.

"Babe, 2-in-1's don't work,"

"They don't?"

"Not for girls..."

"What?"

"You can't wash your hair with body soap,"

"Yes you can?"

"No, sweetie, it's not like that for girls,"

"I'm so confused,"

"Tim, you were married. Have you ever seen Isabel use 3-in-1's? Or Rachel?"

"Uh..no.."

"Yeah," Lucy smiles at him, "But good effort," she giggles.

"There's a toothbrush in there and the same toothpaste from your apartment,"

"Aw," Lucy smiles. "Okay, I will get in the shower again because I'm still dripping all over the floor," she giggles, running into the bathroom.

~~~

A/N: hiii! sorry that i haven't uploaded in literally FOREVER!!! this was a quick little story as a response to a comment from the double date story! i totally see tim being both a morning person and a total grump in the mornings. WHOS EXCITED FOR THE SEASON SIX PREMIERE ON FEBRUARY 20!!!!! anyways, thanks for reading and leave suggestions for more stories!!