The Move In

Tim walked the rainy streets of L.A.

He was thankful that Lucy went all out in her research for apartments and found one near a grocery store.

This was the right next step for them. Lucy's apartment was too small and Tim's house just held bad memories of Isabel.

Besides, Tamara had been wanting her own place anyway. Lucy and Tim getting an apartment together just made sense.

He pulled the door open to the lobby, dimly lit by a glass chandelier on the ceiling.

He made his way up the elevator and to the third floor.

It was only day one in the apartment and Lucy was going insane trying to unbox everything.

Tim unlocked the door to their apartment and pushed it open to find Lucy sitting on the floor tearing open boxes.

"Hey," Tim says, closing the door behind him.

"Hi," Lucy huffed. "I finished our room and most of the kitchen."

"So hard-working," Tim teased, kissing the top of her head.

"Our room looks great," Lucy smiled. "I got pretty handy with that...leveling tool?"

"I'm so impressed," Tim smiled. 

"I set up our nightstand, put up some paintings, hung the curtains. I even put some of our pictures in frames to put on our dresser."

"Look at you, handyman,"

"I am pretty crafty,"

Tim let out a chuckle as he placed the grocery bags on the kitchen counter.

"The kitchen is almost done, I just haven't gotten to the pots yet,"

Tim shrugged, "We can just order in then."

"Great, because I really did not want to cook tonight," Lucy said, clasping her hands together.

"Food is already on its way," Tim smiled, putting his phone down on the kitchen island.

"I already unpacked all of our clothes into our new closet," Lucy says, getting up from the floor.

"You seem more excited about this new walk-in closet than the rest of the apartment," Tim snickers.

"I checked out the pool earlier, it's amazing," 

"What about the gym?"

"Like you need some crappy complimentary gym, the station has an even better one,"

"Yes, but the one here has flavored water," Tim winked.

"There's also some grills and picnic tables up on the rooftop that we can reserve. Maybe host a little cookout or something,"

"Sounds great,"

"I'll get us a reservation then," Lucy smiles. 

This apartment was everything that they wanted and more. It felt so perfect.

"I haven't gotten to the guest room and bathroom yet," said Lucy, biting her nails.

Tim shrugged, "Not like Tamara will be visiting any time soon. Right..?"

"Tomorrow night," Lucy winced.

"I guess we know what we're doing tonight," Tim frowned.

~~~

A/N: hii! i know i did a story similar to this in the future series but i couldn't stop thinking about redoing it lol. also thank you guys sm for the love on Undeniable 🥹 i really appreciate you all for supporting me through my writing journey!! a new chapter will be released super soon i promise!! leave suggestions for more stories :)