The Move (Future Series 1)

Lucy was getting stressed just looking at all of the boxes coming out of the U-Haul.

She wandered around a bit, finding Tim standing in front of the house. "Isn't it great?" said Lucy, sliding her arm around his waist.

"Dream home," he says softly.

Soon, the realtor walks up behind them with the keys to their new house.

"Mr. Bradford and Ms. Chen?" she says. The couple turns around to find a short lady standing in front of them.

"Just to be clear, this is a four bedroom, three and a half bathroom home with a two car garage, and a backyard."

Lucy smiles at the lady, "That's perfect,"

The realtor smiles back, "Okay then, just sign here and you are the new owners of the home,"

Eagerly, Tim takes the clipboard and signs his name, then hands the clipboard over to Lucy.

Lucy returns the clipboard to the realtor with a gushing smile.

The couple turns back to the house, admiring the outside. They make their way to the front door, and Tim shoves the key into the lock.

A faint click when he turns the key to the right and then pushes the door open to reveal the wooden floors and the open layout.

"It's even more beautiful than when we first saw it," Lucy says. She turns to Tim, "Hey, um, why do you go run out to get some groceries? The movers can bring all the boxes here and they said they'd put together some furniture for us,"

Tim looked down at her, "You sure?"

"Yeah," Lucy smiled, "I got this,"

"Okay then," Tim says, heading for the garage.

~~~

Lucy sighed as she cut open her hundredth box of the day.

"Sorry it took so long," said Tim, walking in with bags of groceries, "Had a hard time finding the store and then had an even harder time finding things in the store,"

Lucy chuckled to herself, stepping away from the box, "The only furnished room is our bedroom,"

"What about Tamara's?" asked Tim, placing the bags down on the kitchen counter.

"She said that she was taking care of her room,"

"Ah," Tim nodded, beginning to unpack the groceries. "Anything unpacked in the kitchen? I can start making some dinner,"

Lucy took a sharp inhale, "I'll go open the box for the kitchen," she says, darting away.

She comes back with a box full of pots and pans being dragged on the floor, and another filled with utensils and kitchen gadgets in her arm.

Tim takes the box from her arms and drops it on the counter, "I will start cooking,"

Lucy smiled at him, "And I will continue unboxing,"

~~~

A/N: hii!! sorry for the short story again!! however i intend for this Future Series to be something that goes along with the one shots and rewrites!! it's essentially what i would like to see in the future for Chenford. Please leave suggestions for one shots and rewrites!!