The Money Clip

"You did what?" said Jackson.

Lucy giggled to herself, dangling Tim's money clip around, "This is my greatest achievement by far,"

"Tim is going to kick your ass when you give it back tomorrow,"

"Worth it,"

Jackson rolled his eyes, "What on earth possessed you to do that?"

Lucy let out a huff, remembering all the events that had led up to her snatching his money clip, "Tim Test,"

Jackson scoffed, "I'll pray for you before I go to bed," was the last thing he said before disappearing into his room.

~~~

Lucy nervously walked into roll call. She came extra early so she wouldn't run into Tim heading into the station.

She picked at her cuticles as she walked out as soon as roll call was finished.

"Chen," Tim called.

She reluctantly turned around, "Yes?"

Tim held out his hand.

"I don't know what you want," she said, trying her best not to burst out laughing.

"My money clip," he demanded.

Lucy sighed as she pulled it out of her pocket. "You've gotta admit, I make a great thief,"

"Thieves don't call the victim and admit to their crimes,"

"It was my take on a Tim Test,"

"Tim Tests are meant for Tim and Tim only,"

"Tim Tests are not reserved only for you," Lucy scoffed.

Tim gave her a blank stare, "They're literally named after me,"

Lucy rolled her eyes, "Whatever, that was my revenge because of a Tim Test,"

Tim put his hands on his hips, "which one?"

"I...can't remember. But it was a really bad one," Lucy says, pointing at him. "So this..is on you,"

"Me?" Tim asked, pointing a finger at himself.

Lucy pressed her lips together tightly, already regretting the words that came out of her mouth.

"No, sir,"

"Mhm," Tim groaned, walking towards the shop.

~~~

A/N: heyy, sorry for not posting as much! i'm currently on a trip and realized that i hadn't posted in a while and wrote this one really quickly. leave suggestions!