2x11 Rewrite

Lucy stirred awake. She took a sharp inhale and groaned as the memories came flooding back to her.

"Hey," a soft voice said. The turned her head to the left to find Tim, sitting next to her bed reading a magazine.

"Whatcha reading?" she asked softly. Her throat was dry.

"I have no idea," Tim chuckled.

"Have you been here all night?" asked Lucy.

"No.." Tim trailed. "No."

"Mhm," Lucy chuckled to herself.

"Do you...need anything?" Tim asked softly.

"Water," she croaked. Tim reached over for the pink pitcher and poured some water into the small pink cup beside it.

He lifted the cup to her mouth. She felt the water rush into her mouth. She swished it around all the dry parts of her mouth before swallowing.

She felt the cool liquid trail down her throat.

"How did you find me?" she asked softly.

"Uh," Tim sighed, trying to figure out how to best explain it. "Your ring,"

Lucy smiled.

"You hungry?" asked Tim.

"Starving, you know what I really want to eat right now—"

"Veggie burger and fries, extra pickles," said Tim, placing a brown paper bag on the side of the bed.

Lucy smiled, "You know me so well,"

Tim smiled back, "Too well,"

Lucy reached into the bag, pulling out a burger wrapped in tin foil.

She opened the foil and took a bite eagerly. "Mmh," she groaned. "I haven't eaten in hours, this is so good,"

"I would hope so, they screwed up the order two times,"

Lucy smiled at him. Tim felt a wave of guilt crash over him.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. "For what?" asked Lucy, reaching into the bag for a fry.

"I pushed you into Caleb,"

Lucy shook her head, "You couldn't have known,"

Tim pressed his lips in a tight line, "Yeah," he whispered.

The door creaked open, shifting both of their attentions in that direction.

"Glad to see that you're awake," Grace smiled.

"How long am I going to be here?" asked Lucy, shifting in her bed.

"Until tomorrow, probably. Make sure you get rehydrated and that nothing unexpected pops up."

"How long was I asleep?" asked Lucy.

"12 hours," said Tim.

"That long?" said Lucy, clearly shocked.

"I'll come back to check on you later," says Grace, exiting the room.

"I'll let you get some rest," said Tim, beginning to stand up.

"Wait," says Lucy, grabbing Tim by the arm. "Can you stay," she whispers.

"Yeah," said Tim, sitting back down, "Okay,"

~~~

A/N: sorry for how short this one is, it was kind of hard to write considering that tim was in a relationship at the time. thank you to the person who suggested this, make sure to leave more!!