The Movie

Lucy tried her best to keep her sniffles silent as the movie came to a close.

Tim looked down at Lucy, who was snuggled up against his side, a blanket draped over her.

"I know you're crying," said Tim, reaching for the remote to turn off the TV.

"Was it that obvious?" Lucy sniffled, sitting up to look at Tim.

"I told you that this was going to happen,"

"It was so sad!" said Lucy. "The old guy was just so cute and his wife died, at the beginning of the movie,"

"Lucy, it was a movie made for children,"

"Up is a very sentimental movie,"

"Come on, we've seen this movie hundreds of times,"

"Aaron was right," said Lucy, pulling the blanket over her head. "You are just like that old guy,"

Tim opened his mouth to protest as Lucy laid back down on his lap, "None of this would have happened if we just watched the movie that I suggested,"

"You wanted to watch a cop movie," Lucy sniffled, rubbing her nose with the tissue. "I don't need to watch my job,"

"The best part is correcting everything that they get wrong,"

Lucy sniffled silently.

"Are you still crying over that movie?" said Tim, rolling Lucy over on her back to look down at her.

"It was so sad!" she sobbed, rubbing her eyes.

"I warned you,"

"But the guy and the wife were so cute and then he gave the pin to that kid," Lucy sniffled. "It was so cute,"

"Then why are you crying?"

"Because of the wife!" Lucy exclaimed, sitting up.

Tim rubbed her back, "They're not real people,"

"They're real to me,"

"Lucy, it was a children's movie," 

"There is no way that was made for kids," Lucy choked on her sobs.

"Go wash your face," said Tim, standing up with Lucy and guiding her to the bathroom.

Lucy splashed water on her face, "I'm going to have puffy eyes tomorrow aren't I?" she frowned.

"Very," said Tim.

~~~

A/N: hii! sorry that this story is so short! i totally envision lucy to be a sucker for sad movies. leave suggestions for more stories!