Tamara.

"That movie was actually...entertaining," Tim said, bringing their popcorn bowl to the sink.

"Did you doubt my movie-picking skills?" Lucy teased, joining him in the kitchen. 

"Never," Tim said, making a face at her.

Lucy tiptoed to look at the clock on the wall. "It's almost midnight, wonder where Tamara is."

Tim shrugged, "It's a Friday night, probably at a party...or whatever college kids do nowadays."

Lucy chuckled. "I was a complete homebody when I was in college. I think I might've only gone to one or two parties in the whole four years."

Tim raised his eyebrows. "Wow."

"Shocking?" Lucy asked.

"More like predictable," 

"Wow," said Lucy, placing her hand on her chest to act fake hurt. "What if I was a huge partier?"

"Then that would be a surprise," Tim says, placing the bowl on the drying rack.

The lock to the door clicked softly as the large door was pushed open.

"Hey," Lucy said, wiping the counter.

Tamara stumbled in, dropping her bag on the floor.

"What's wrong with you?" Tim asked, shaking his hands in the sink.

"That party was so fun," Tamara slurred.

"Have you been drinking?" Lucy asks, walking towards Tamara.

"Not that much, Mom," Tamara laughed, dragging her feet behind her.

Tim reached into the fridge to grab a bottle of water, "Drink." he said as he handed it to her.

Tamara scoffed, "You're not my dad. Stop bossing me around."

"Tamara," Tim said, unscrewing the cap. "Drink."

Lucy yawned as she watched all of this unfold.

"Go to bed," Tim said, turning around to look at Lucy. "I'll deal with this."

"Are you sure?" Lucy asked.

"You're exhausted. I'll just meet you in bed, okay?"

"Okay," Lucy said before disappearing into the bedroom.

"Done," Tamara said, dropping the empty plastic bottle on the floor.

"Good for you," Tim said, taking ahold of Tamara's shoulders. "Now off to bed."

"No," Tamara whined. 

"Yes," Tim said, directing Tamara to her bedroom.

Tamara flopped down on her bed, grabbing whatever stuffed animal was beside her.

"Shoes," Tim muttered as he began untying her shoes.

He slipped them off carefully and placed them on the floor at the edge of her bed.

He slowly yanked off her socks, "I'm putting these in your shoes, okay?"

Tamara responded with a slow wave of her hand.

Tim rolled his eyes as he reached for the blanket hanging on her desk chair. He slowly draped it over her as he dragged a trashcan next to her bed.

"If you throw up, you throw up in here," he said, gesturing to the trashcan.

"Okay, dad," she slurred.

He shook his head as he flipped off the lights and closed the door behind him.

He quietly made his way back into Lucy's bedroom to find her already tucked in.

"You're going to make a great dad one of these days," she said.

"Please, our kids would know better than to drink underage," Tim said, joining her on the bed.

"Hm, no running away and no underage drinking. You better write all your rules down before you forget," Lucy giggled.

"Oh, I'll remember," Tim said before turning off the lights.

~~~

A/N: finally got around to writing this after SOOOO many people requested it!! i'm so nervous for the new ep on tuesday omg. i need some new shows to watch once season six ends and i can't keep rewatching swat 🥲 leave suggestions for more stories!!