Rosalind (part four)

"So what are we supposed to do now?" Lucy asks, walking into Tim's office.

"I don't know," Tim says, closing the door behind them.

"What's going on?" Tamara asks, sitting up from her air mattress.

"Uh," Lucy mumbles.

"Rosalind is suspected to have arrived a few hours outside of L.A.," says Tim.

"So what happens now?"

"We stay here until it's safe. Every law enforcement agent is looking for her," says Lucy.

Tamara presses her lips into a tight line. "Okay," she says, laying back down to look at her phone.

"Is it weird that Tamara doesn't seem at all bothered by the situation that we're in?" Lucy asks, whispering.

Tim shrugs, "Maybe she just doesn't know the severity of it. And let's keep it that way,"

"Why?"

"So she doesn't go off chatting to her friends about what's going on,"

Lucy sighs. "I don't know what we're going to do,"

"We aren't going to do anything. Let Grey handle this. The station won't fall apart just cause we aren't working,"

"Right," Lucy mutters. "I'm going to go get a snack from the break room. Or something," 

"Want me to come with you?" Tim offers.

"No, I'm okay. I just need some time to clear my head," Lucy smiles. 

She makes her way down to the break room.

"Hi," she mutters softly as she opens the door.

"Hey," a tall man waves. "Hey, uh, you've worked here for a while, right?"

"Yeah, why?" Lucy asks.

"Could you by chance help me with something in my shop? It's my first week here,"

"Yeah, sure. Wait. Your first week here? Shouldn't you be with a T.O. or something?"

"Oh, no, no. I transferred from the Hollywood division. My old sergeant wrote an amazing letter of recommendation for me,"

"Oh," Lucy smiles awkwardly.

"So..my shop?"

"Right, right," Lucy says, following the man out the door.

The two make their way down to the garage. He leads her to a shop parked in the back corner.

"Just over here," he says. 

"In the backseat. I found something but I'm not sure how to go about it. You know, proper procedure and all," he adds.

"Right," Lucy says, opening the backseat door.

Before she knew it, a gag was being tied around her mouth, her hands were tied up, and she was shoved into the backseat of the shop.

The man jumped into the front seat and drove off in a hurry.

Lucy tried to make as much of a commotion as she could but no one noticed her. She kicked the driver's seat as hard as she could but it made no difference. 

She squirmed around in the backseat as much as she could, ultimately resulting in nothing.

"Just you wait," the man says.

~~~

A/N: HELLOOOO!!! almost one month to go until season six premieres! thank you to one of my readers who suggested this storyline for the rosalind stories! i'm so excited to continue with it! leave suggestions for more stories!!!