death

death stared at the man that was tied up in the chair.

death didn't blink.

"who are you?"

three simple words that had the man shivering.

death's voice was deadly.

it was raspy and dark.

"i-i-" the man stuttered foolishly, "i am randall from sundom pack."

what an idiotic name for a pack 

"why are you here?"

"i was told to gather information on the leader." the man didn't have a choice but to reveal what he was here for. he could sense the darkness looming over him and he could tell he was going to die — die as a stupid man.

"why?"

"they're planning on attacking so they wanted to know what the grounds contain and what they'll need."

death smiled.

death was ready to bring death.

death cut the ropes from the man using a single claw, "tell them that the land is 1000 meters from the pack house. the guards change shifts every 12 hours, 12-12. the weaponry is on the right of the pack house and the dungeons are on the left."

death gave out the information but death didn't care.

she had everything planned.

no-one ever leaves her territory alive.

not a single soul.

"go." death freed the man, "be sure to bring all of sundom," death laughed mockingly and the man quickly hurried out of the dungeon, death's laugh echoing in his head.

the cruel sound of death's laughter never left his head until he got to sundom.

"alpha, alpha!" he yelled as he dropped to the ground, panting. he ran 8 hours without stopping.

"i an guessing you have news for me, jason?"

jason nodded.

"oh, yes."

he told them everything death said.

the alpha smiled victoriously, confidence soaring through his chest.

"i shall kill that alpha tomorrow, once and for all. i will be known. i will be legendary."

-

muhahahahah