what i need most

what i needed most, liaz couldn't give me.

i needed my mate and unfortunately, she was unavailable. i have been binging movies for the past four hours. the night have already fallen upon us and i wish it didn't. i missed serena.

i haven't gone this long without her ever since she's revealed herself to me and im scared im getting too attached to her.

i took up serena's phone as it tinged and looked at the notification.

pope - im coming up babe

i furrowed my brows.

who's pope and why is she calling serena 'babe'?

like the name is so cringe. 

it took pope five minutes to get here. when she opened the door, i nearly died.

she is so beautiful.

she's wearing a white fluffed robe that was wrapped around her figure. i could see her breasts pushing against the material of the robe and suddenly, i was jealous of how big her boobs seemed.

her eyes fell on me as i chewed on the tortillaz.

"um who are you?"

"bethany."

"where's serena?"

"i do not know." i said and she scowled at me.

"why do you smell like her and what are you doing here?" she snarled and folded her arms.

"well she left me here in her room and told me to wait until she gets back."

"well your time is up, whore. i was sent to replace you."

"atleast you're aware of your whore status. unlike you, i have values and morals." i said and pointed the cheesy chip at her and pope growled at me.

"watch who you're talking to, mutt. you're worth nothing here."

i tutted and smiled at her.

"do you want to watch the movie with me? its pretty good." i motioned towards the tv, "its ratatouille." 

"i'm serena's mate and the rightful heir to the thrown. you have no right to be inside this room." pope snapped and pointed at me. 

mate?

my wolf didn't like that.

"we are mate," she snapped.

"mate? you mean her bitch?"

pope didn't like that as she growled at me and stormed towards me. she grabbed me by the arm and throw me down on the ground. my food was on the ground.

my. precious. tortillas.

i growled at her and she was about to kick me when i rolled from where i was laying. i stood up and pope shifted before i could comprehend what was happening. 

clearly, her bitch status was being threatened- by me. 

she jumped on my human figure and i pushed her wolf off, stumbling back a bit. my wolf growled. pope was definitely here to fuck serena and we were not going to tolerate that. pope made a second attack when she charged towards me and snapped her teeth at me. she managed to grab at my clothes but i used my other leg to kick her wolf in the side, making her slide across the floor. 

my wolf was quick to shift and pounce on the she-wolf that threatened us. i raised my claw and clawed at her face. i clawed at her neck and all over her whilst the laid defenseless on the ground.

i opened my jaws wide and clamped them shut around her neck, sinking my canines into her flesh. her wolf whimpered as i drained the blood from her body and gave her head a hard tug, taking her head off of its body. 

"my love, i'm b-" her voice trailed off as i held pope's head in my mouth, my wolf's coat smeared with her blood. 

i growled and trotted to her feet and dropped her head. 

shifting back to my human form, i looked up at her. i leaned closely to her and placed my lips near her ears.

"let her be the first and the last wolf to threaten my position as your mate."