shower +

disclaimer: choking (unedited) 

death

i wonder what happened. 

as bethany said, her position as my mate was threatened. i recognized the scent of the wolf to be pope and i mind linked a guard to dispose of her body and the bloody carpet.

he arrived not even a minute later with a companion and they both did as instructed. after they left, i closed the door with the latch and went to the bathroom.

my eyes fell on the steamed shower door and i stripped out of what i was wearing and head towards it. i slide the shower door open and stepped in, standing behind my mate. i closed the door and i looked down at her figure.

the blood ran off of her body and into the drain.

placing a hand on her hip and another under her throat, i tilted her head back against my chest and made her look up at me. i leaned down and placed my lips on hers in a soft kiss.

bethany tried to turn her body in my arms but i held her hip tightly, stopping her from doing so. my hand around her throat caressed it gently whilst our lips moved in sync. now, i finally turned her around, pushing her against the shower wall. my hand was fully around her throat, gripping it not too tight, not too loose.

she didn't complain as i raised one of her legs and placed it on my hip. bethany stabled herself and i brought my hand to her breast to fondle her red nubs. moans and gasps slipped from her lips into the kiss and i pleased her soft and supple breasts. she wrapped her arms around my neck as she placed pressure on my waist.

bethany started to grind against my semi hard. i could tell she needed more.

her arousal was killing me. she smells so good.

"please," she muttered as she pulled back from the kiss. her eyes settled on mine as she spoke, "i want you to touch me, serena."

i smiled down at my mate.

"where do you want me to touch you?" she took my hand and brought it down to her wet core. i cursed lowly as she brought my hand back and forth, letting me feel her wetness all over my hands.

"how do you want me to touch you, beth?"

she rolled her bottom lip in her mouth before answering me.

"i want you to play with my clit and finger me until im begging you to stop." i hummed at her as i cupped her mound, rubbing my thumb over her clit in slow circles.

bethany bit her lip as she looked me in the eyes.

"you only want me to finger you?" i mumbled.

i'd love to taste her pussy right now. im willing to go on my knees for her.

she didn't answer me and i started to pick up the pace with my thumb.

"hmm? answer me."

a whimper came from her lips and i squeezed her throat.

"it's up to you," she breathed, "do what you want."

"be careful with that answer." i tutted and watched her face exchanged into one of pleasure. i went faster.

her leg on my hip went loose and i shook my head.

"look at me." her eyes opened and her brown eyes stared into mine. i moved my thumb down her slit and up again before placing one of my fingers inside of her. bethany gasped at that.

"i want you to look me in the eyes while i play with your pussy, bethany. if you let your leg fall, i stop." she nodded, "understood?"

"yes."

"good girl." i praised, "can i add another finger?" i asked her and she nodded, which made me narrow my eyes at her.

"yes you can."

with that being said, i added a second digit into her pussy and she lets out a moan. i moved my fingers slowly in and out of her walls, letting her get used to my fingers inside of her before going faster.

bethany moaned and her eyes fluttered shut for a bit before she opened them back. my hand fell from her throat and i brought down to her breast to grasp it.

my fingers curled inside of her walls and she arched into me. her hands squeezed my shoulders tightly and she kept looking me in the eyes.

"feels good?" i knew it did.

bethany nodded and her eyes rolled back in her head when i hit her g-spot numerous times.

"oh fuck," she gasped out. i kept hitting her g-spot, liking the feeling of her clenching around my fingers.

"you're close?"

"yes," she whimpered and i hummed.

"hold it."

bethany whined when i removed my fingers from her pussy and i dropped her leg. i placed my finger at her mouth. she looked at them and then back at me.

"open." she didn't, "open your mouth." her lips parted and i placed my fingers in her mouth, "suck." her lips latched around my fingers and she started to suck on my fingers.

such a good girl. 

i push my fingers back in her mouth, letting her gag around my fingers a bit. 

i removed my fingers from her mouth and dropped between her legs. i raised her leg over my shoulder and leaned forward to her pussy. i placed a sloppy kiss on her mound and started to let my tongue do the wonders between her legs.

fuck did she taste wonderful.