enchanted

"oh fuck," bethany gasped and started coughing.

i rushed to get her a cup of water and the doctors moved back, letting me assist her. she took the glass and downed it instantly.

she took some breaths whilst i placed the glass back down and i looked at the mark on her neck.

it was healing but not fully as yet.

bethany's eyes fell on me.

"you motherfucker!" her hand met my cheek harshly and my neck snapped the side as i felt the familiar metallic feeling in my mouth.

"you fucking bitch!"

what's up with everyone calling me a bitch?

i pushed my tongue against my gum as my face healed itself.

"how could you?"

i squinted of my eyes and motioned for the doctors to give us some privacy. within an instant, they disappeared.

"you fucking knew, serena. you. knew. and you still bit me, you still fucking hurt me." her voice cracked and she smacked me in the face again, this time on the other side.

mm.

i healed myself once more, only the burning sensation left.

"i ha—"

i cut her off by placing our lips together. she pushed me away but i didn't pull back. i held her hands that were trying to hit me and serena thrashed in my arms. she calmed down after a while and i held both of her hands with my hand and placed the other on her cheek.

our lips molded against one another smoothly and i felt a tear roll down my face, except, it wasn't mine but hers. i squeezed her wrists softly and let them go. instantly, she placed one of her hands on my chest and i felt more tears. i pulled back from the kiss and wiped them away.

"please don't cry." i muttered, "i don't like seeing my princess cry."

"you're making me cry." she sniffled and looked at me.

my heart hurts a bit but i didn't say anything.

"does it hurt?" i asked, referring to her neck.

"not really. i can't even feel it."

i looked back at it and saw that the bruised color had disappeared and it was only the bruise left.

"im gonna let the doctors gauze it and then see if you can leave, okay?"

"okay."

everyone was happy that bethany was healing well now. as she left the premises of the hospital, they greeted her and praised her along the way, wishing her a speedy recovery. she smiled at them all and thanked those who gave her remarks about feeling better.

she dropped down in bed and took a deep breath into the sheets. she curled her fists in the sheets and i watched as she inhaled my scent.

beth motioned for me to come to her.

after she found out that i marked her, she slapped me in the face, again. she wasn't happy about it because she wanted it to be special and not in a life threatening situation.

i got in bed with her, puling her into my body and pecked her shoulder blade.

"i feel like i could have fifty rounds of sex right now," i laughed at what she said and shook my head.

"go to bed."

"uh no."

i hummed.

she was so stubborn and it's one of the many things that i like about her. to a limit.

bethany turned around in my arms and pecked my lips multiple times. she licked my bottom lip and sucked on it for a few seconds before pecking my lips again. her hand rested on my chest as she connected our lips in a kiss that soon became a french kiss. our tongues collided with each other and i placed my hand on her waist. she climbed on top of me, resting her core directly on my dick. both my arms went around her waist as she kept sucking on my tongue.

"verena's coming." i muttered as i pulled back.

"lock her out," she muttered as she stared into my eyes.

i did as told, muttering a small enchantment to close the door and to stop her from teleporting in.

afterwards, she went back to kissing me. her hands cupped my cheeks and i was not complaining when she bit my bottom lip. my lip started bleeding and she used her tongue to swipe off the blood, growling in my mouth slightly.

i flipped us over and pulled back from the kiss.

i gripped her jaw and looked at her eyes. they had a slight green around the brown in her eyes, light dots sprinkling in them.

"what?" she pouted. i squinted my eyes slightly.

"i need to take you back for a check up at the doctors."

"you're ruining my sex drive." she whined.

"not right now," i laughed. i leaned down and pecked her lips, "for now, let's get some rest, hm?"

bethany pouted but nodded and i got off of her and laid down beside her. i raised the comforter and placed it over our bodies.

"light," i clapped twice and they dimmed four times darker. bethany gasped and i grinned.

"will it work if i try it too?"

i nodded.

"light?" she said and clapped two times. she sounded unsure but it still worked. the lights brightened once more. she squealed and did it again.

"most of the things in my room are enchanted, like the shower, the wardrobe, the kitchen, the fridge, the fruits, the lists goes on. it work the same as these. call on them, clap twice and they come to you or whatsoever as long you're in the space."

"that is so cool."

i grinned.

"i know right."