kiss transfusion

bethany cartez

-

"are you still going to take me to the doctor's today?" i asked serena as i watched her make something for us to eat.

"no."

"why'd you even want to take me to the doctor's anyways?"

"because of the way your eyes looked. they're not supposed to look like that after taking my blood but i realized that it's the mate bond and im now a part of you." serena explained and i nodded in understanding.

"you're now apart of me, huh?"

she narrowed my eyes at her and tried to hide the smile that threatened to break.

i laughed at her reaction.

i leaned over and pecked her lips.

"so what are the plans for today?" i asked, eager to do something fun today.

serena looked away in thought.

"hmm, what do you want to do?" she asked me and my eyebrows shot up in surprise.

she's asking me what do i want... that's so nice of her.

"maybe we could just have a little fun, you know." i said and trailed a finger down her chest and rested it on her thigh.

serena raised her eyebrows at me and smirked.

"oh?"

i hummed in confirmation and climbed on top of her.

her hands rested on my waist and i leaned down and placed my lips on her neck. i licked her flesh and back up to her lips. i placed my lips on hers and serena didn't hesitate to kiss me back.

she pulled back after a while and placed her finger on my lips.

"mm, no." i looked at her, "we could go out today instead of having sex." serena said and i became interested at her idea.

"go out? where?"

"in the city, you know. eat, shop, have some fun and just do what we wanna do."

"but what about your scent? you're rogue."

"we're going to the human city, today, princess. not the supes."

i nodded excitedly.

"shower together?"

i placed my hand in hers and we walked towards the bathroom. immediately, serena had us both naked underneath the shower, the water drizzling over our bodies. my eyes trailed down her body and i bit my lips.

she's so sexy.

i looked back up at her and wrapped my arms around her neck and brought her down to my height to place my lips on hers. serena placed her hand beside my breast on the wall as our lips molded against one another.

she lifted me and i wrapped my legs around her waist. serena stuck her tongue in my mouth as her hand cupped my breast. her thumb brushed against my nipple and i nipped her tongue softly.

serena pulled back from the kiss and licked her lips.

"you just can't wait, can you?"

-

my thighs.

my poor thighs.

i cant feel them.

serena refused to heal her bites, too! my wolf couldn't heal a vampire's bite. it'd have to heal normally like a human getting scratched. i wasn't complaining though but for today, i wanted to be able to walk perfectly.

serena chuckled from the driver's seat and i turned away from her.

i got my pussy ate until my thighs were shaking and to top it off, she bit me four times, each after my orgasms and her fangs hurt are longer than a motherfucker.

"if i heal you, will you start talking to me again?"

i didn't answer her.

serena bit her wrist and held it at my mouth.

i didn't open my mouth.

the wound healed and she moved her hand.

"i see," she said slowly, "youre not angry about the bites. you just choose to be angry." serena chuckled, "what am i going to do with you?"

she parked in the lot of the mall and turned off the car engine. serena turned to me.

"pretty girl, look at me."

yes, ma'am.

holy shit.

say that again.

she chuckled.

"i can read your mind, love, you might wanna be careful what you think."

i rolled my eyes.

"don't roll your eyes at me." her voice got stern.

"or what?"

serena licked her lips and tutted.

"don't push it, sweetheart. now tell me what's up with you?"

"i need a kiss."

"that's all?"

i hummed.

serena looked over and pecked my lips. as she was about to pull back, i held her face and brought her in. i placed my lips on hers and she kissed me back, matching the slow rhythm of my lips.

i bit her lip harshly and she groaned in my mouth. her blood flowed into mine and i didnt stop kissing her as i savored the taste. i could feel my thighs getting less tender. i pulled back from the kiss and smiled at serena.

"i prefer to take your blood from you that way."

-

so this is loveeeee~
mmmmmmmmm