i love the idea of that

"alright so we're gonna need a dress for the crowning, shoes, my hair done, jewelry, etc, etc." i said to serena. the coronation was next week and i was not prepared.

"do you want to get the dress at a human store or have my tailor make it for you?" she asked me as she looked at me.

i thought for a while.

her personal tailor sounds nice, experiencing what its like to have a personal tailor. i could have it made however i wanted it and styled however i wanted.

buying a dress in the human town didn't seem like a bad idea too. there's no special way to make this choice feel better but i wanted to try this one out.

i could use her personal tailor another time.

"buy it here." i told her.

"alright," serena nodded and we got in her car and she drove out of the parking lot and headed to another store.

it was really huge and had two floors.

mannings garments.

mm.

we entered the store and immediately, dazzling dresses hit me in the face.

oh my god.

they're all such a beauty.

"hello, and welcome to mannings garments. how can i be of service?" a worker came up to us and asked politely. shes wearing a navy blue uniform, a blouse and a skirt, with mannings garments embroidered on the top left.

"we're looking for a dress for a..." i trailed off. i couldn't say crowning because currently, there was no current king or queen in the human world, other than queen elizabeth but that's a different story.

"a prom. its our daughter's first prom and we wanted to surprise her with something... lovely." serena finished the sentence and placed her hand on my lower waist.

the worker's eyes widened slowly.

"oh my. your daughter?"

serena smiled and nodded.

"right this way." the worker motioned for us to follow her and we did. she led us to sections with beautiful dresses but none were to my liking.

"i think valencia would like something that's not bouncy, wouldn't she? maybe something body conned." i elbowed serena and she grinned.

"absolutely."

upon hearing our convo the worker brought us to the section with different types of body conned dresses in different styles and colors, texture and design.

"i hope you find what you're looking for for your daughter."

serena nodded.

"ill be by the side if you need any assistance."

"thank you." i thanked her and she smiled.

"of course. that's my job after all."

my fingers skimmed over the dresses and my eyes settled on a red dress— well one of the many red dresses. the texture was soft and smooth and it felt like it does not itch. there was sheer covering the breasts — not too much. the dress was ankle length, possibly touching the ground. the back had a low cut that stopped at the waist and there was some adjustment strings.

i looked at the size on the tag.

size m.

not bad.

i want to try it on.

"where's the changing room?" i called out to the worker.

"on your left." she instructed and i followed her instructions and entered the room. i took my pants off and the blouse, too, and tried the dress on.

serena entered the changing room and adjusted the strings so that it fitted my body and i looked in the mirror.

the dress hugged my waist and the fabric was pushing against my breasts. i fixed my girls in it and turned to look at the back of the dress.

serena's arms rested on my waist and i looked up at her.

"do you like it?"

"i love it."

she was quick to respond to the question. i smiled.

"good because i love it. now get out so that i can change." i pushed her against the chat gently and her arms fell from my waist.

"you should let me please you right here, right now."

"mm," i looked at her through the mirror, "help me get the back undone." i told her and she untied the strings and slackened it. her hand went into the low cut of the dress and onto my ass.

serena's hand ran over my ass and between my legs.

she held her eye contact with me through the mirror as she cupped my mound through the underwear. i rolled my bottom lip between my teeth as she rubbed her thumb through my covered slit. serena slipped her thumb in my panty and trailed it up and down my slit. she let her thumb slide into my walls and i inhaled sharply.

"we are not doing this right now." i told her and she took her finger out and pouted, "out." i fixed my panty and pointed towards the drawn curtain.

i slipped out of the dress as she left and got dressed quickly.

"when we get home, ill let you have me as long as you want, as long as you keep your hands to yourself for the rest of the day. how does that sound?" i told her through our mind link and i felt her presence in my head.

"i love the idea of that."

--

smut or naa?