making out

serena got fairly comfortable with me quickly. she sat down and watched me while i cleaned my room. we spoke about a whole lot of things and got to know each other better. she'd help me move something with magic if i couldn't manage it and just help out whenever she could - or whenever i wanted her to. 

"serena," i called out to her.

she hummed in response and looked at me from the world of poetry book.

"are you apart of a pack?"

she nodded.

"is it the rogue pack that is in the netherlands?"

"yes, it is, dear."

i smiled a bit but quickly hid it, "okay. is there an alpha?"

"a queen, actually."

i nodded in amusement. that's crazy. i never expected that.

"can you tell me about it?"

serena looked at me with a look that i cannot place my finger on. i went and sat down beside her and she looked at me. her green eyes stared into mine and she raised her chin slightly.

"it's the biggest pack in the entire werewolf nation. because the pack is in hiding or it isn't discovered, people don't know the true potential of the pack and that the rogues aren't "terrible" or "murderers". murder is only... done because of reasonable reasons. the 'unsolved' deaths and missing cases are done by rogues out of the pack and not rogues in the pack. the rogues in the pack are tame, you can say," serena explained and i nodded, gravely interested.

"so if i, a tamed wolf, was supposed to cross your pack borders, what would happen?" i asked.

"well, you'd be brought to the queen to see your purpose and why you're on our land. she'd know if you're danger or just simply clueless."

i nodded slowly in understanding. 

she explained her pack's rules to me some more and i found it really interesting!

anybody could lead and the male doesn't necessarily has to be the alpha, he could also be the luna. 

females and males have equal ranks in the pack.

there are no omegas. everyone knows that they have a duty to be completed and that they should look after themselves.

everyone knew how to fight and fend for themselves.

they're all forgiven for small crimes, stealing and trespassing. to a certain extent, the queen would decide what to do with the rogue that committed the crime or she'd let the receiver do the honors. 

their pack sounded fair. 

i wanted to join.

its so unfair that i'm stuck in this stuck up generation and society where men still think they're better than women and they get away with rape and other sinful acts that aren't looked at by society.

i laid in serena's arms peacefully as my head was buried in her chest. her arm was underneath my head and that hand played with my hair while the other hand was on my waist caressing it. 

i was at peace, contented and i felt calm for once.

serena's entire company was bringing me peace, whether or not her aura sings darkness. 

 i looked up at her from her chest and saw her staring into space. 

serena looked at me as i looked at her, now giving me her undivided attention.

"are you okay?" she asked and i hummed.

"what's on your mind?" serena muttered and kept stroking my hair. i looked into her green eyes and folded my lips.

"nothing," i answered shortly, not really wanting to say anything and ruin the mood.

she narrowed her eyes at me.

"your eyes are saying otherwise."

"my eyes?"

serena hummed in confirmation, "they are far away, not here. there's something you want to ask me but you don't want to ask it."

i raised my eyebrows.

"do you master pyschology?"

she lets out a beautiful laugh that flowed through my ears.

"no. i can just... tell."

i nodded.

"ask."

"no," i shook my head with a pout.

"why not?"

"because i know you wont give me the answer i want."

"hmm, says who?"

"says me."

"bet."

i looked at her and she motioned for me to continue and ask my question.

"how will we work out?"

serena looked at me with an amused look, "that's what you say i wasn't gonna answer?" i nodded, "i thought it was something deeper." she shook her head, "but to answer your question, we will work out like normal mates do."

"how though? you know the packs aren't accepting towards rogues and im the beta's daughter. im supposed to find a woman to mate with and make her the gamma so within a few months." i explained to her the current situation.

serena looked at me in thought and clicked her tongue against her teeth.

"you could come to my pack. youd be accepted with open arms." she grinned and i rolled my eyes at her.

"i can't just leave."

"and you can't just mate with another female."

"who's gonna stop me?" i smirked.

serena growled and her eyes changed colors for a mere second.

"awe, is someone getting jealous of the thought of me mating with someone else?" i teased her and tutted, "i might as well go ask julia if shes interested in taking up the gamma pos—"

i was cut off by serena straddling me and her hand wrapped around my throat. i gasped at the sudden movement but then smirked at her. i could clearly see her fighting control of her body and her eyes changed colors rapidly.

"you're. mine." she gritted out, "if i have to mark you to show my claim on you, i will and im sure your parents wouldn't want a rogue's scent to be on you, hmm?"

she leaned down to my face and i could see that her fangs have extended.

"i dare you." i whispered.

serena fought control between her and her demon and she shook her head and her grip was released on my throat. i flipped us over so that she was beneath me and her hand fell from my throat. i leaned down and placed my lips on hers. Serena didn't hesitate to kiss me back.

the kiss was passionate and slow and she placed her hands on my waist. our lips moved against one another in a slow, sync motion. serena's fangs retracted in her gum and i could feel her tense body relaxing underneath me.

suddenly, my door was pushed open, hitting the wall upon impact.