guests

"what do you mean they ran?" monjay asked in horror as he listened to me.

"my mate ran from me, jay," i cried.

i waited three years for them, only for them to run away from me? was i ugly? was my wolf ugly? am i not worth it? could they have sensed how weak i am?

all these thoughts brought me down and it only made me cry harder.

"the guests are here!" monjay chirped, "maybe it'll cheer you up."

i nodded and wiped my tears.

"I'll freshen up and then come down to dinner with the guests." i said, just as my father mind linked me and told me to come down in 10 for dinner with our guests.

monjay nodded and left my room.

i sighed and went to the bathroom to do my business and then got ready.

i put on a dark red dress that flows off of my body. the back was bare but the rest covered my body. i put on flats to finish off the outfit and put on cologne and moisturized my skin.

i went to the dining room that was on the floor and sat down in my situated seat. not too long after, alpha and the guests, a man and a woman have settled in.

"beta and gamma," alpha said to my mother and father, "lady bethany." i nodded in acknowledgement, "this is alpha callum valaquez and his luna, ciara jude-valaquez."

i recognized the last name valaquez but i never thought i would meet them!

they have the biggest pack in the werewolf nation, other than the rogue pack in the west, the strongest and the most dominating. their warriors were many and their leaders, gammas, deltas, betas and the other ranks i can't remember, they're so many of them.

other packs looked up to them.

the valaquez pack is like the adult pack of all the packs that are there.

"nice to meet you both," i spoke up first and my parents nodded and gave them a smile.

"our daughter is having a little difficulty getting here early. i have no clue why or how comes." luna ciara laughed.

"no troubles," alpha fanned them off, "dig in." he said and we all started eating.

-

their daughter was very nice, oh my gee! she's so pretty too so that's a plus. her personality is absolutely 5-star rating.

i can tell she's the kind to crack a joke when there's a lot of tension in the room.

selina is that kind of person.

we built an incredible bond over dinner, always laughing and talking like we knew each other from back then. 

i found out that they're here to form alliances. they're only staying for one day, which will be today and then they leave tomorrow.

"and then, peter was like, 'oh my god! it's a spider!' a big ole beta scared of a spider!" alpha callum exclaimed and we all erupted in laughter.

"it was a tarantula, cal!"

"he's a werewolf, love."

i smiled at them and a longing feeling hit me.

i want what they have.

they look like they have true love.

they're mates, i know that.

they've been married for as old as i am and i am 18 years old.

i found my mate but it doesn't seem like they want a mate. i sighed as i felt a ting in my heart and suddenly, the mate topic was brought up.

fate was definitely against me.

-