day out

"so where to first?"

"ooh, clothes." i pulled her into the store and we were greeted by one of the many workers and i told her what i was looking for and she led me to the section.

"if you need anything else, just let me know." i nodded and thanked her and she left.

i started to look at the sweatshirts and sweatsuits.

"these are so pretty. the color variation is so amazing." i said and skimmed through the wracks of clothing.

"take up whatever you want."

"what's my budget?"

"a million dollars."

"bet."

i took up seven sweatshirts, each in a different color and sizes, three sweat suits and then we walked towards the shoe isle.

serena assisted me in bringing the stuff and i even picked up some stuff for her, too, matching items for us and many more. we got to the cashier and i placed them one by one and let him cash the items.

his eyes widened at the endless amount of stuff. when he was finished cashing, he clicked the screen and told us the total.

"that'll be $543.64." he said and looked at us.

serena handed him her card and they did the purchase and the workers packed them in bags. we took them and i grinned as we left the store.

"do we bring these to the car first or we move to other stores?"

i hummed in thought, "well we'd have to leave the bags at the waiting rooms before entering the stores so let's take them to the car."

luckily, it wasn't a long walk to the car.

a strange scent passed my nose and i halted in my tracks.

a werewolf.

serena looked around at me.

"what's wrong, love?" she questioned.

"something's not right." i said and walked towards her, taking a deep breath of my surroundings.

the scent was gone.

i knew serena picked up on the scent, too, because she was on alert.

"it's gone." i muttered.

"that's strange." she muttered and opened the car with her key. we placed the bags in the car and closed it back and serena examined our surroundings.

i then spotted someone looking at us and i nudged serena and mind linked her, telling her to look in the direction and she did. the person's eyes looked with ours and we could instantly tell that he was a werewolf.

the guy moved off and got lost on the crowd and i looked up at serena.

"i don't wanna go as yet." i told her, knowing that she was gonna say it's not safe.

"we're not gonna leave, baby. we're staying and enjoying our day." serena reassured me and i nodded with a smile.

"can we go get food now, please? im feeling really hungry at the moment."

"of course." serena took my hand in hers, "burger king? pizza hut? mcdonalds? where to?"

"im feeling for a pizza so pizza hut." i answered after a while of pondering the question.

picking food was honestly such a hard thing to do, especially when it's place that you love to eat from.

"let's go then." she said and we headed into the mall and towards pizza hut.

the mall had many places, food places, clothes stores, lounge area, elevator, a fountain, so many things to see and be surprised about.

"hello, and what can i get you?" the lady at the corner said and serena motioned for me to order.

"a large pizza with jerked chicken, pepperoni and plain cheese." i ordered. four slices of each topping.

serena ordered a plain pepperoni pizza with mushroom and sweet pepper toppings. she paid and we waited for our order. it wasn't packed that much today so we got through pretty quick.

i took her phone and snapped a picture of the place, just for the... aesthetic and then our order number was called. we collected our pizzas.

"we need drinks." i pointed out and she nodded.

"totally."

we walked towards the supermarket two places away and got a huge bottle of cranwater and we headed towards the lounge area.

serena and i sat down around a table and i looked around.

it was so pretty.

everyone was conversing in this small space and it's just honestly so comfortable. if i ever wanted a place to come to or just to hang out, this place would be the number one. im new to it and im already loving it.

i took her phone out once more and we opened the boxes of pizza. i took a picture of that also and serena chuckled.

"you have an obsession with taking pictures of the most random things ever."

"oh, you have no idea."