bite

bethany cartez

-

"remember im taking you to the doctor's today." serena reminded me as she tipped the glass of blood towards me.

she cleaned off her fangs and flashed me a toothy smile, one in which she revealed her fangs to me. i rolled my eyes at her and turned down the tv and turned fully to her.

"what type of blood do you prefer?"

"o negative."

"and what type of blood do i have?"

"ab negative. you have really... rare blood type, i may say." serena said and i raised my eyebrows at her.

"how can you tell my blood type?"

"i have tasted you once before, my love." she once again tipped the glass at me and her fangs elongated a bit longer, but maybe i was just seeing things, "mm it was quite remarkable but not one that id like to remember as it wasn't consensual."

i looked at the way her lips moved as she spoke and i sat up.

i could only imagine them on mine right now, sucking on my bottom lip as i straddled her.

"what if i allowed you to drink from me?" i asked.

serena looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"you would not."

"i would." i licked my lips, "i can somehow sense your blood lust through our bond."

i pulled my hair to one side of my neck, leaving my flesh exposed to her. serena's eyes fell to my neck and they darkened a bit. she downed the remaining blood in the glass and rested it on the table.

"fix your hair, bethany." she said lowly and her eyes flickered from her normal eyes to red before going back again. she looked me in the eyes and i motioned for her to come to me, "bethany." she warned.

"come here to me, serena."

she was in front of me within an instant.

normally i'd be frightened at her speed but right now i wasn't. i was turned on.

"i know you want to and im telling you that you can. im consenting to it."

"you don't know what you're agreeing to."

"yes i do, baby." i assured her.

"your neck isn't even healed as yet." she struggled to control her voice as she spoke, her eyes resting on the protruding vein in my neck.

"tell me no right now, beth." i held her face in my palms and made her look at me. i didnt say anything to her but placed my lips on hers.

almost immediately, i felt the hunger from her.

her lips moved against mine greedily and i matched her pace. i lowered my arms to her shoulders and her hand was placed on my waist. she pushed me back on the bed and i fell on my back.

serena's eyes met mine and i gave her a look of approval.

serena kissed my flesh on my neck and left multiple pecks on the protruding vein. i felt her fangs poked at my flesh and i tensed a bit.

"it's not too late to back out," i hear her say to me in our mind link. i ignored her and tilted my head over more.

"take it."

serena took a deep inhale and flattened her tongue over my neck. her fangs pressed against my skin, breaking the flesh and i could feel the blood seep out of the wound.

serena growled before sinking her fangs into my neck.

my jaw dropped and an ear piercing scream came from my lips. her fangs dug into my skin as she drank from me and i could feel her holding back. my back arched into her as pain ran through my entire body, not just my neck.

her fangs were long and really sharp. serena sucked the blood from the wound her fangs were in, growling slightly. her tongue lapped up the overflowing blood.

my screams simmered down as the pain dimmed.

i felt sparks start dancing all over my skin and i pulled her head into my neck more so she could get more of me. serena's bite no longer felt painful but had more of a pleasurable feeling to it.

she soon pulled back from my neck and she looked down at me.

her mouth was messy, covered in blood and so were her fangs. her eyes were a deep shade of red, the darkest ive ever seen them. she licked off her lips trying to get all the blood off but there was some still smeared on the side of her lips. serena leaned down and licked my wound.

i took my hands and placed them on her cheeks.

serena sat up and pulled me up with her, making me straddle her.

"bethany, look at me." she muttered and now it was her turn to cup my cheeks. she smacked them lightly and i looked at her but my vision was blurry.

serena jules

her eyes fluttered shut fme a quick moment and i cursed lowly. i cradled her head in one hand and bit into my other wrist.

"open your mouth," i said to her and she didn't budge, "you have to drink from me in order not to pass out, baby." she still didn't budge. i placed my wrist at her mouth, "drink before the wound closes."

she opened her lips slightly and i used my wrist to pry her lips apart. i let my blood flow into her mouth as i tried to slow down my healing abilities. bethany started to suck on my wrist, letting my blood flow into her body.

she held onto my wrist, her lips now parting wider in order to get more. i played with her hair, her head still in my hand as she drinks from me.

my sweet, sweet angel.

oh how im falling for her.