leaving

bethany cartez

i fell face down on the bed and sighed. serena closed my doors and she came and sat down beside me. she placed her hand on my lower back.

"i am so fucking tired."

she hummed.

"i can tell. your energy is dim."

"i need to start packing." i said and got up, sitting upright, "they know now and they're gonna want to have me dead, especially because you disrespected the alpha. im not sure what told him but he liked scared and like he was about to shit himself."

"i'll pack for you, my love. just sit and rest for a while."

"okay," i said and she got up, "the bag is in the closet. take out what you think is necessary. just make sure you have lots of undergarments and oversized shirts." i yawned and serena nodded, "thank you." i said and serena nodded once more.

"you're welcome."

i laid down and before i knew it, my eyes were closing.

-

i woke up to my body being placed on a really soft material. i muttered some incoherent words and opened my eyes.

first thing i saw was yellow walls.

i panicked.

my walls were dark blue.

"easy. it's my room," i heard her familiar soothing voice said and i immediately calmed down.

"we're back at your pack?"

serena hummed in confirmation.

i rubbed my eyes and she climbed in bed with me. she wrapped her rm around my waist and pulled me into her body. i looked into her green eyes that stared into my soul. i got an urge to kiss her so i moved closer to her face and placed my lips on hers.

her lips softer than ever molded with mine and i placed my hand on her cheek. serena kissed me back passionately and my eyes fluttered shut at the relaxing sensation going through my body. serena squeezed my waist and i placed a leg over her waist, our clothed cores touching.

my dress fell to my hips and serena replaced her hand underneath my thigh, near my core. a moan slipped from my lips in the kiss and serena bit my tongue. she started to suck on it and as the seconds go by, the kiss started to get sloppy and i started to grind my hips against hers.

i whimpered, wanting more.

serena pulled back from the kiss and started to kiss down my neck.

"more," i muttered.

she didn't respond as she circled her thumb on my thigh. her dick pressed onto my core as kept kissing and sucking on my skin. i moaned when she found my sweet spot and pulled her closer into me. serena's extended canines nipped my flesh, not sharp enough to bleed.

i pulled her on top of me and wrapped my legs around her waist. serena's boner pushed on my core and i moaned.

"please, serena."

serena shook her head and placed her lips near my ear.

"you're not ready for that as yet, my love."

"says who?"

"me." she said in a final tone, "you're still a virgin. don't push it."

i huffed and laid underneath her warm body. she pecked my cheek and i removed my legs from her waist.

serena sat up and brought me with her, making me straddle her. she looked into my eyes and i pouted in need.

"don't make that face, baby." she said softly, "in due time."

i still didn't stop pouting.

"okay?" her voice hardened and i nodded.

"okay."

"good girl," she praised and pecked my lips.

i blushed and my stomach churned at the praise.

"what do you want to do for the rest of the night?" she asked me and i shrugged.

"anything. i don't mind."

"laying down?"

"i don't mind"

serena chuckled.

"let's go to the balcony and have an overview of the place, even though it's night outside."

i nodded in agreement and she got up, making me stand and i placed my hand in hers. she walked towards the section of her room that led us to the balcony and i gasped.

it was so beautiful outside.

oh my god.