CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE

Before I knew it sparks were flying all around the room, and Dolohov had grabbed me by my scalp and was dragging me behind the store counter. "Get the hell away from my girlfriend." I heard an all too familiar voice demand, causing my heart to stop and I suddenly felt very sick. No! I heard a loud smack, as if someone had punched someone in the face, and I gasped in pain as my body dropped to the floor with a horrible crunch. My hands being bound, I landed in an awkward position, and my weight bent my left wrist all the way back. I remember this feeling. I had broken my wrist, but it didn't hurt as much as breaking my arm... Actually.. Nothing was starting to hurt anymore... "ROSE!" I heard Scorpius yell, I felt his loving and familiar arms grasp me, as he rolled me over off the floor, and held me close to his chest. But I glanced down and saw the green dress was almost all brown. Stained with my blood... Oh... I'm dying... Maybe that's why the pain is lessening... "Fucking Christ I thought you were dead!" I heard him sob into my hair. Almost as if I was drunk, I looked up, seeing three of him. Everything was going very blurry... "Shhh... Don't cry baby..." I whispered as I looked into the silver eyes I had fallen so madly in love with. Or at least the middle pair. "Your hurt..." He choked, and I watched in a dazed like state as he began to look all around my body. I felt his heavy hand touch my stomach and I choked in pain as a shock ran through my body. I could still hear glass breaking, and so much yelling, but I kept staring at him... "SCORPIUS! GET ROSE OUT OF HERE!" I heard my Uncle yell somewhere from behind the counter where we were hidden. Scorpius didn't say anything, he picked up my limp and weak body and ran out of the shop. On our way out I caught a glimpse of a passed out Dolohov with a bleeding nose, and a flash of red hair... Daddy... But no one stopped us. It almost seemed too easy... But I couldn't speak, air seemed almost impossible to grasp. Suddenly everything went dark, but I felt something wet on my face and opened my eyes to see it was raining... Suddenly I felt my body being set down gently on the wet, hard ground. "Rose stay awake." I heard Scorpius demand weakly. I looked lazily at him and suddenly giggled. "There's three of you..." I whispered drunkenly almost. He smirked sadly and pushed my soaking wet hair behind my ear. "Shhh... Don't speak Rose... Just stay awake... Please don't leave me.." He whispered painfully. Suddenly my heart clenched and my eyes began to water. If I die... I really am leaving everyone I love behind... Aren't I...? I began to shake my head, as I reached out to touch his face, "no. I'm never leaving you... I promise... I'm always going to be with you..." I choked. He began to cry. I watched in agony as the man I loved began to sob tears. They fell on my face, and I felt the worst pain I've ever felt. Worse than all the torture I've endured. Worse than any physical pain... "You can't do this to me! I'm not losing you again! I couldn't survive one day without you! I cant survive the rest of my life without you either!" He yelled, as his tears continued to fall painfully. It's like his tears were apart of the rain itself... They blended in so perfectly... I wanted to pretend his heart wasn't breaking.. That he was simply mad at me, and that his tears were really just the rain... But they aren't... "I'm sorry, Scorpius..." I whispered. He shook his head as he began to sob, he grabbed me and pulled me so I was sitting up and he was cradling me against his chest, and tears leaked out of my eyes. I wish I could sob.. But I didn't have the energy anymore... Actually... I didn't have the energy to keep my eyes open anymore either... I tried with all my power, but they began to close... "I love you..." Scorpius whispered before everything went black.