Rose-Scorpius: A true Love

It was a windy, cloudless day as I was walking through Kings Cross station, my trunk rolling behind me. My bright red wavy hair billowing in the wind as I walk towards Platform 9 3/4. "Mum, Dad! Keep up!" I yelled as I reached the platform between 9 and 10. Today was September 1st, which meant today was going to be my first day at Hogwarts. I couldn't contain how excited I was. I was so excited I could vomit! Maybe that's just from the nerves? Hm. "Ok ok ok, calm down Rosie." My mother said panting slightly, my younger brother Hugo holding her hand. "She's just excited Mione." My father said as he rested his hand on my mothers shoulder. For someone who helped save the wizarding world when she was only 17, she does worry too much, my mother. "Mummy, when is Lilly going to be here?" Hugo whined. Hugo and Lilly are inseparable, Almost like me and Al. Albus and I had always gotten along since forever, but Me and him are both beyond nervous about being sorted.

"Don't worry, we're going to meet them on the platform." My mother stated as she looked at her watch. My father helping me roll my trolly and me holding onto it, we went into platform 9 3/4, my mother and Hugo behind us. After we got onto the platform I looked around at the 100s of other families here, are all these kids really going to go to Hogwarts? Iv only read about the castle and heard stories from my Parents and other family members. But when your a Weasley, there's so much family there are almost too many stories. After loading my trolly into the train I waited for my Aunt and Uncle to show up. Finally after 10 minutes Aunt Ginny and Uncle Harry arrived, Albus right next to uncle Harry and Lilly holding her mothers hand. Albus ran up to me "hey!" "Hey, where's james?" I asked looking around. James was going on his third year at Hogwarts meaning he already had friends. " I think he ran to go find Teddy, something about a bet he won?" Albus said, he was smiling but those green eyes of his look so nervous I can feel it from a mile away. "Hey... Don't worry okay?" I try to comfort him, but I know it's pointless. "But what if I'm in Slytherin!" Albus yelled out, he has been worried about this ever since we received our letters for Hogwarts. "Then I'll still love you." I say smiling and putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. Albus tries to smile back, but it comes out as more of a grimace. "If your not in Gryffindor we'll disinherit you." My father stated simply as he looked at me. Did I mention I might vomit before? "Ronald!" My mother said, hitting him across the arm. I know he's joking. He IS joking, right? I look at Albus and we share a look of pure pitty for one another. I look back up at my family to see my Uncle and Father staring somewhere off into the swarm of people, in a heated discussion. Curiosity getting the best of me, I follow their gaze to see their eyes locked on a small family. Both males have platinum blonde hair, but the woman who I'm guessing is the mother, has dark brown hair.

The small family of three seems familiar... I think iv read about them somewhere. "So that's little Scorpius eh?" My father asked quietly to my uncle. "I suppose so..." I see my uncle give a Kurt nod to the Father of the family. That's when the light bulb practically smacks me in the face. Draco Malfoy. Draco, Scorpius, and Astoria Malfoy. Not exactly popular in the wizarding world after the second war. And certainly not popular with my family. The Malfoys have always been, how do I put this? A pain in the arse? They some how managed to stay out of Azkaban and now are still rich and powerful like the last generation of Malfoys. "Make sure you beat him in every test Rosie." I heard my father say to me as he turned away from the Malfoys. I'm sure my mother was lecturing him but I zoned out, now my attention is drawn to the young boy. His platinum blonde hair, which differs from his fathers. Instead of it sleeked back, it has a natural messy look to it where flecks of hair fall to his forehead. Somewhat of a pointed face like his father but the thing that distracts me the most, is his eyes. Their silver, not grey, not ice blue, but actually silver. All the sudden the boy catches my eye. Silver meets sapphire and we just look at each other. But he quickly looked away. "Rosie? Roooosie. Rose!" I jerk my head at the sudden yell of my name. I turn to face Albus. "Oi, time to go." We all say goodbye to our family, Albus took longer getting on the train, he stopped to have a last minute conversation with his father, I'm pretty sure I know what about. James had finally joined us, but left to go in search of his friends, mumbling about Teddy and Victorie, he was slow. Albus and I exchanged a look that clearly stated "now what?" "Let's go find a compartment?" I ask Albus. "Yea, ok."

We started walking down the corridor trying to find an empty compartment, after a few minutes we found one near the end of the train. We went inside and sat across from each other. As I looked at Al, I noticed he seemed a little green. "Al... Why are you so worried?" Al looked at me with almost pleading eyes. "I don't know if I can do this. My dad said he wouldn't mind but- still it will feel weird if I'm in slytherin!" Albus suddenly found a crumb on the floor to be completely more interesting than meeting my eyes. "Well at least your father didn't say he would 'disinherit you' if your not in Gryffindor." I stated dryly as I turned away from him. I love my Cousin dearly but, I'm nervous too! It's not fair that I always need to be the strong one. "Rosie... I'm sure he was only kidding. Your dad loves you too much to 'disinherit you' and plus I'm positive your mother would hex him to oblivion." Albus said giving me the first real smile from him iv seen all morning. I knew I loved him for a reason. I smiled back. That's when our compartment door slid open, and in walked the platinum haired boy, followed by another boy with dark brown hair and brown eyes, my smile faded. Scorpius Malfoy scanned the compartment with his eyes, then said with a cold voice, "Mind if we join you? Everywhere els is full." I was distracted with his eyes again, is it normal for them to be that freaking silver? "Oh, sure no problem." Albus answered directing the two boys to sit across from us with a wave of his hand. "Thanks." The darker haired boy said, a lot more kinder then the blonde. The second boy was a lot darker then the blonde, especially when they stand side by side. "I'm Sam by the way, Sam Zabini." The darker boy said with a wide smile. His smiling was contagious, I couldn't help but to smile back. "Hi, I'm Albus, Albus Potter. And this is my cousin Rose Weasley." Albus said smiling still, I'm sure he was hoping to make friends, and I guess he saw this as an opportunity. "Oh." Sam stated simply with wide eyes. We were use to this, Albus and I. People had a tendency to get a bit weird around the famous "golden trio" children. "Well, it's great to meet you." Sam said, his expression normal again. I looked over to see the Malfoy boy sitting at the far end of the seat, staring out the window. "Um, and you are?" I knew who he was, but it just seemed more polite if he would tell us. He took one glance at me then looked away. "Malfoy" he stated simply as he continued to look at the sky out the window, which was now turning grey. "So what house are you hoping to get sorted in?" Zabini asked trying to break the ice. "I'm hoping Grffindor, but you never know." Albus said. "Pft" I looked over at Malfoy, he was smirking, and by the looks of it, has suddenly found our conversation interesting enough for him to join us.

"Please, Gryffindor? A bunch of egotistic idiots? Slytherin is where it's at." Malfoy said turning away from the window to look at us. I could feel my face heating up, did he really just say that? "Pardon?" I ask raising my eyebrows. "You heard me, Gryffindors are just egotistic idiots." Malfoy said crossing his arms and raising his eyebrows toward me. Is he trying to challenge me? "My mother was the brightest witch of her age! AND a Gryffindor!" I yelled, on my feet now. "Please, mudbloods don't count, Weasley." He stated dryly. Was that a snap? I think I heard something snap. Maybe it was my common sense. Next thing I know Albus has both his arms wrapped tightly around me as I flail trying to tear Malfoys face off. "HOW DARE YOU!? YOU. LIITLE. PEICE. OF-" Albus had forced me back into my seat and was now sitting on me. Malfoy was standing up now also, but keeping a safe distance away. "Merlin, your crazy!" He slowly walked to the compartment door. "I think we should leave, later, 'Weasley'." Malfoy and Zabini were gone. "LET ME GO! ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER! DO NOT! MAKE ME BAT BOGEY HEX YOU!" Albus released me, but was blocking the door. "Rosie, you need to calm down. He's just a pure blood idiot, ignore him." I was breathing heavily now, looking at Albus. "I'm- I'm sorry. Your right, I'm being irrational." I said quietly. I couldn't meet his eyes. I feel so stupid! What was I thinking? I tuck a strand of my red hair behind me ear and put on a smile, I look up to meet Albus's eyes. "Are you ok?" Albus asked with a knowing look in his eyes. "Would you believe me if I told you yes?" I asked still smiling, but my eyes were stinging a little. "Not one bit." He said sitting next to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulder to comfort me. I rest my head on his shoulder. "Next time don't sit on me, ok? I say with a heavy sigh. "Haha, sure Rosie."