CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

I felt Scorpius squeeze my hand tightly as we began to walk quickly down the corridor. "We are keeping Dolohov in the dungeons. We have two aurors on the inside, watching him, and four on the outside, there are no windows either. We are taking all precautions to make sure that asshole doesn't escape." We heard Harry yell, as he was walking ahead of us. We began to walk down the stairs that lead to the dungeon, and I forced myself to forget all about what Scorpius had done. As mad as I am, and as hurt as I feel, I need to focus on him... He needs me now... I could feel his anger vibrating off of his stiff body, he hasn't spoken a word since asking where Dolohov was being kept, and he's starting to scare me. I looked over and his eyes were wide, and focussed. I looked away and faced forward, noticing the damp dark walls.

My body shivered slightly, as I felt a rush of coldness. "He's right around the corner.." Harry said quietly, his voice echoing off the hallow walls. I gasped as Scorpius suddenly snatched his hand away and made quick strides until he was at the guarded door. "Out of my way." Scorpius's voice boomed through the dungeons. The guards chuckled, "listen kid-" "let him through." Harry said with raised eyebrows, looking oddly dangerous. The guards glanced at Scorpius, and quickly stepped to the side, all four looking embarrassed. The largest of them all, a man with short blonde hair and brown eyes, with many scars on his face, knocked on the door. We watched silently with anticipation as the door opened to reveal two other guards. "The chief wishes to enter, he is brining two children in with him. Stand guard-" "we wish to be left alone." Harry interrupted the mans order. The man coughed awkwardly, "uh- please leave the quarters.." He finished. We watched two large men exit the room looking rather confused.

Scorpius pushed past the guards, once Harry and I followed we saw that Dolohov was in chains, in a rather well sized, empty, damp room, that was lit by only a single torch. Harry nudged my shoulder, and nodded his head to the corner of the room. I went to the corner, and watched as Harry stood with crossed arms, leaning against the door, his eyes fixed on Dolohov. But then I looked at Scorpius who had gone from his usual handsome self, into what looked like a mad man. His long platinum hair was all over the place, and his silver eyes were wide with hate. He was looking at the man who was in the fetal position on the damp, stone ground, his long, brown matted hair covering his face and upper body. My heart began to race.. As I had flashbacks of the torture he inflicted on me, and my family..

"Stand. Up." Scorpius whispered. His voice was quiet, but sharp. I looked at Dolohov, and he began to chuckle, looking up from the ground, and at Scorpius with squinting eyes. "Stand up eh? Sounds tempting, maybe I would if your aurors-" he shot Harry a look, "didn't break both of my legs while dragging me to this hole." He said bitterly. I glanced at Harry with wide eyes. He simply raised his eyebrows and shrugged, "oops, here let me help you with that." And Harry took two large strides before he was dragging Dolohov off the floor, making him stand on his two broken legs. "AHG!" Dolohov's yells bounced off the walls, making me back away into the corner of the room with a gasp, I closed my eyes, and tried to slow my breathing. What are they going to do to him, exactly..? "You bastards!" He screamed, clearly in agony as Harry held him by the chains wrapped around his body, putting pressure on his unhealed legs. "Actually, that's almost accurate if you think about it. What you made Draco do to his son? It will be a god damn miracle if Scorpius could ever consider him a father again." He shook the chains while saying this aggressively, Dolohov whimpered with each movement.

"You... You made my father torture me, for years... I can't even remember what it felt like to support him! To want to prove everyone wrong! That he wasn't a horrible person! And you made me believe he was the worst human being ever.." Scorpius whispered, his eyes scrunched up in pain. Dolohov was practically sagging to the floor, almost unconscious from the pain... "You need to give him something for the pain.." I whispered. Harry and Scorpius looked at me with wide eyes, both a look of shock etched on their faces. I dropped my face, staring at my fingertips. Memories of all the pain the man has caused me and my family kept flashing through my eyes, the shrieking shack, kidnapping me in the corridor, torturing me for days, making Scorpius leave me, taking my father away from me...

A tear slid down my face, and I shook my head. "You are just as bad as he is.." I whispered. I lifted my face, and made eye contact with those silver eyes I love so dearly. "Scorpius.. Harry.. What he's done, it's wrong, it's horrible, it's torture, and against nature itself.. But- look at you two... He wanted revenge, for all he had lost and suffered, even if he deserved it, and he did anything and everything to get his revenge.. Now look what your doing-" "YOU CANT COMPARE ME OR ANY OF US TO HIM, ROSE!"

"YES I CAN! Don't you think I'm angry too..? DONT YOU THINK I WANT SOMEONE TO SUFFER LIKE IVE SUFFERED!? YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO FIX YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR FATHER! BUT MINE IS GONE SCORPIUS!" I yelled over Scorpius, tears running down my face. His mouth fell open at my words, and he stepped back from shock. I looked at Harry to see him slowly put Dolohov back on the ground. "I don't want to see the people I love most make the same mistakes he made. I agree he needs to suffer. But torturing him like this..? It's not human.. Only a monster like him would result to such action." I finished, wiping my tears away quickly, and crossing my arms.

Harry coughed awkwardly, and shook his head. "I'm sorry Rose.. I don't know what came over me.." He whispered, moving away from the shaking Dolohov. Scorpius was still staring at me with shock, and I decided I needed to ignore him if we were going to figure out how he did all of this. I took two quick strides to his body, and dropped to the floor. I sat criss cross on the damp ground, and stared blankly towards the limp body. "Sit up and roll, so I can see your legs." I said firmly, trying not to quake. I watched with concentration as Dolohov lifted his head slowly, sweating from pain, but he had a look in his eyes. He stared at me with confusion, not understanding why I was doing what I was doing.

"I said give me. Your. Legs." I finished loudly, trying to calm my anger and hatred for such a person. As his hands were bound and wrapped around his body with chains, he sort of leaned to the side, and rolled his body out towards me so I could see his legs. I was definitely not a healer, but the same spells and potions are used to fix broken bones on animals. I rolled up his robes and saw his bones looked to be completely shattered, the way the multiple bruising surrounded his legs.

"I need you to order the guards to get a bottle of skele-grow potion, now." I said firmly, and I heard a door creep open. "Go to the infirmary in the school, ms. Pomfrey will have a bottle of skele-grow. Tell her Mr. Potter needs it as soon as possible." I heard a door close, not taking my eyes off Dolohov. "It will be here soon." I nodded my head, and coughed.

"I'll be able to fix your legs soon. It will take a few days however, and it's going to be painful. But it looks like you shattered both your legs, so you'll need to regrow the lot of them." I whispered, staring down at my hands. I looked back to see he was still looking at me with confusion. "But while we wait, you are going to tell us everything. How you escaped azkaban, where you hid after the shrieking shack, how you got into Hogwarts the first time, how you got in a second time and kidnaped me, and how you managed to get Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy to Borgin and Burkes. And while we're at it, your going to tell us why Draco Malfoy."

I whispered it all very flatly, staring in his yellowed brown eyes. He looked defeated. He had a look about him that begged to give up. It was finally over.