01

EVIE sat on MADDYS floor with a small, foldable mirror in her hand as she brushed her eyebrows up while listening to her friends conversation

"do you think my areolas look weird?" MADDY asked.

"no." both KAT and EVIE agreed.

"but like, the edges, though." MADDY turned around, glancing at both of her friends who were barely paying attention to her.

"maddy, they're fine." KAT spoke.

"fine like they're kinda weird, or fine like nobody but me would notice what i notice?" MADDY continued as she turned back around to look at herself in the mirror.

"fine like, shut the fuck up, maddy." BB spoke up from MADDYS bathroom.

"i'm disgusting. i literally look disgusting." MADDY pulled her tank top back up, while EVIE rolled her eyes.

"maddy, you need to snap the fuck out of this. you're hot as fuck, nate's a loser. who cares?" KAT looked up at her, while EVIE pointed in agreement.

"he's not a loser, he's a dick." MADDY defended, making EVIE sigh.

"all dicks are losers.. duh." KAT pointed.

EVIE stood, setting the small, foldable mirror back on MADDYS desk, before walking into the bathroom where BB had been previously getting ready. she adjusted her jeans, and smoothed out her crop top while blocking out the conversation that continued as she was no longer interested.

EVIE pulled out her phone, sending a text message to her best friend to make sure she was still showing up to the party that was being thrown later, before walking back into MADDYS room and throwing herself down on her bed.

____________________________

MADDY slowed down as she began pulling into the parking lot of the corner store FEZCO owned. a curly head walked in front of them, and MADDY leaned forward as she thought the figure looked familiar.

"is that?..." MADDY spoke.

"oh, shit. slow down." KAT told her.

"dude, that's rue! oh, my god." KAT spoke, making EVIE sit up a little.

"rue!" EVIE smiled.

"wait, didn't rue like die?" MADDY asked.

"oh, my god, i hate ghosts." BB leaned back, making EVIE chuckle.