012

evie threw on ashtrays hoodie over her dress, sitting down on his bed as she waited for him to come out of the bathroom

"why'd you have to be home?" she asked, as he went back into the room.

he glanced at her, throwing his clothes into the dirty clothes basket. "mouse is coming."

she furrowed her eyebrows, "the guys that was here last time?"

he nodded, "yeah, so imma need you to stay in here while he's here."

she nodded, watching as he walked closer to the bed, about to sit next to her until there was multiple knocks at the door.

his head turned to the door, as he quickly pulled out his phone and sent a text, before looking back at her.

"ight, stay right here, i'll be back." he told her, walking out the room and closing the door behind him.

evie slowly nodded, tapping her hands on her legs as she awkwardly sat in silence.

she quickly heard voices in the living room, and she raised her head as she listened to mouse and ashtray talk.

mouse made the girl nervous. just by the way he talked, his tone. and the way he had touched rue, made her not have a good feeling around him.

to say the least, he made her uncomfortable.

she laid back on ashtray bed, waiting for one of them to start talking again. there was a few minutes of silence, before she heard the front door open again.

"you're late." she heard mouse speak, letting her know it was fezco.

evie looked up at the window that was in front of her. she knew she would be able to see the living room from there, so she slowly stood up.

"i got caught up dealin with some bullshit." fez spoke, as evie reached the window.

"i heard you got raided."

"they ain't find nothing, though. ain't got shit on me."

"let's hope not."

evie watched as mouse stood up, the gun in his hand now visible. her eyebrows raised, as she looked between the three that stood in the living room.

"so we all good?"

she felt like she was holding her breath as she watched mouse glance between fezco and custer.

in a blink of an eye, ashtray ran out from the hallway and hit both mouse, and custer.

evies hand quickly went to her mouth, as she took a step back from the window.

all she heard was custer and fezcos yells. and by the way mouse wasn't in sight, and completely silent— he was dead.

her eyebrows furrowed as she watched ashtray glanced between custer, and mouse. he face was like usual, blank.

evie was very confused in that moment, and a little scared. she had just witnessed a murder, and found of the guy she was sure she had feelings for, was a murder.

she watched as ashtrays head slowly raised, and the two made eye contact, as evie was still looking out of the window that was in his room.

fezcos head turned to where ashtray was looking, seeing evie looking between the two, her hand still on her mouth.

"fuck." fezco sighed, running his hand over his face.

evie backed up until she sat on ashtrays bed, her hand dropping from her face as she stared at her lap. she was trying to process everything she had just saw.

there was still a lot of noise going on in the house, but evie had basically tuned it all out as she tapped her feet on the ground, her eyebrows furrowed as she thought.

she knew this was the kind of life ashtray was put into. she knew what kinda things he did, and saw. she figured this was normal, for someone who had the the lifestyle that he did.

but evie hadnt ever been around it. she had only saw it in movies, and seeing it in real life had made her feel uneasy.

she heard ashtrays room door opened, and she looked up to see ashtray looking down at her.

he almost looked nervous.

"yo— evie.." he spoke, walking over to her.

he sat next to her, seeing as she only watched him. she didn't move away from him, or flinch as their arms touched. he was kinda surprised she was scared, or running off and out of the house.

"why was you watchin? i ain't mean for you to see all that." he told her.

evie shrugged, she had only looked because she was a nosey person. but ashtray already knew that.

evies eyes trailed down to ashtrays hands, where there was little specs of blood.

"you want me to take you home?" he asked, making evie looking back up at his face.

she cleared her throat, "i thought we were having a sleepover?"

ashtray furrowed his eyebrows, a little caught of guard. he quickly chuckled, "a sleepover?"

evie hummed, nodding.

ashtray licked his bottom lip, shrugging. "ight, i'll be in here in a little bit, but you can go to sleep if you want."

he stood, "if you wanna change, just wear somethin of mine." he pointed to his closet, before leaving the room again.

evie walked over to his dresser, grabbing a pair of shorts. she walked over to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

she took off the hoodie she had on, and then took of her dress.

she put on the shorts, before throwing on the hoodie again, and walked back out of the bathroom.

she set her clothes on top of his dresser, before going over to his bed and getting under the covers. she quickly got comfortable, wrapping her arms around one of the pillows and burring her face into it.

SLUMPEDDPride or die bitch

SLUMPEDDP
ride or die bitch