019

"what the fuck?" maddy squinted her eyes, leaving her arms on the table as she looked at evie in surprise

evie awkwardly nodded, "yeah—"

"why'd she lie to you?" kat spoke, while evie shrugged.

"that's so fucked up!" maddy shook her head.

evie had just told two about the whole braylee and ashtray situation, and was now listening to their opinions and thoughts.

"that's honestly like, shady." kat pointed.

"what do you mean?" evie spoke, resting her head on her hand.

"she's obviously jealous of you." maddy answered for kat.

"yeah. like, she knew you liked ashtray and was jealous." kat shrugged.

evie hummed, picking at her nail polish. "do you think she has like, feelings for him?"

"she has to. right?" maddy spoke, turning to kat.

"probably." kat nodded.

evie sighed, dropping her head. "i don't know what to do."

"honestly, fuck them both." maddy threw up her hands, and kat nodded in agreement.

_________________________

evie sat with a bored look on her face, her arms crossed as seth sat next to her, his arm loosely around her.

she listened to him talk to his friends that sat around them, occasionally leaning into her as he laughed.

evie would occasionally let out a sigh, moving slightly as she took a sip of the drink she had in her hand.

she felt bored, out of place.

"evie, arent you with that drug dealer kid, ashtray?" roy spoke up, causing all heads to turn to her.

evie groaned, "no."

"what happen? i saw y'all at the dance." roy laughed, as a few people 'oou'ed.

evie thought to herself, debating if she would be petty or not.

she clicked her tongue, "i don't know." she simply shrugged.

she watched roy open his mouth, and she knew this conversation was gonna annoy her more, so she quickly spoke up. "i'm gonna do dance."

she moved from under seth's arm, ignoring whatever the group was saying as she walked off.

seths house was decorated with many led lights, and there was multiple speakers around the whole house, making the music extremely loud.