07

evie smoothed down her dress, before wrapping the black and white boy around her neck, and then placing the bunny ears on her head

she looked at herself in the mirror, moving to the side a bit to see the slit that was in the dress.

she grabbed her phone off of her desk, taking a couple pictures before sitting on her bed.

she went on instagram, looking over the pictures she had just taken and choosing one before searching for a sound to post herself to. once she did, she posted the picture on her story before scrolling down on her feed.

she came across her suggested again, and saw ashtrays account. she clicked on it, running her tongue over her lip as she thought about following him.

she folded her lips into a straight line, before pressing the follow button.

she swung her foot as she bit the inside of her lip, waiting patiently to receive the text from her friends that they were at her house, since they were picking her up.

as soon as she heard her phone go off, she rushed to spray perfume, put on more deodorant, and go throughout her house before reaching the front door.

she jogged to the car, opening the door and greeting her friends with a smile on her face.

the car immediately filled with loud conversation and even louder music. though, the car ride wasn't long. and each of them parted as they reached the party, all going in different directions in the house.

evies arms swung as she walked through the house, occasionally waving at people that were familiar.

she listened to the random, loud music that played as she made her way through the crowd of people and to the kitchen.

on the other side of the counter, she could see kat talking to some boy.

she grabbed a bottle of alcohol, pouring some into a red solo cup.

"hey." she heard beside her, looking up to see a boy that was in the same grade as her.

she had seen him around school multiple times, and had waved at him the few times he had waved at her. though, they had never spoke.

all she knew was he seemed kind of popular, and he played basketball.

"hi." evie greeted back, raising her red solo cup to her mouth.

the boy laughed, "i didn't know you drink."

"well, you don't know me, so." evie shrugged.

"i'm seth." the boy introduced, though evie already knew his name.

"i know." evie nodded, making him raise his eyebrows.

"you know me, evie?" he asked, smiling.

"i know of you." she nodded.