03

"RUE!"

"RUE!"

EVIE had ended up with RUE earlier in the day. the older girl seemed frantic, like she needed something so desperately.

RUE had told her that she needed to go somewhere, and EVIE didn't really question it. she just left with her.

but as EVIE was walking, and RUE was riding her bike, it began to rain heavily.

RUE sped up, causing EVIE to jog a little. and because of the rain, RUE couldn't hear EVIE yelling at her to slow down.

the two had finally reached a house, which EVIE knew was FEZCOS.

"yo, open the door!" RUE shouted as she banged on the door.

"what do you want?" ASHTRAYS voice was heard, making EVIE furrow her eyebrows and look around.

"open the fucking door." RUE repeated.

the door opened, and RUE walked in the house, into the kitchen where FEZCO sat, with EVIE following behind her.

"nah, bro. tell her to come back later." the two heard FEZCO.

"too late, bitch." RUE sent him a smile, walking past him and towards the hallway.

"hold on, you can't be in here right now." FEZCO stood.

"i see you, cash money." RUE laughed.

"i just need some OCs and some socks." RUE told him as he followed her to his room.

EVIE pulled at her wet shirt, her face scrunched as she hated the feeling. she continued to listen to FEZCO tell RUE that they needed to go, making her fold her lip into a straight line.

as RUE laid on the couch, EVIE shook her head. "rue, let's go—" she was cut off by FEZCOS phone ringing.

FEZCO looked at the phone, and then back at RUE. "i could fucking kill you right now."

EVIES eyebrows raised, as she began feeling herself get a little nervous due to how serious FEZCO sounded.

"look, i'm serious. just stay right here, keep your mouths shut, and be cool. these dudes ain't fuckin around." FEZCO told them both, as EVIE slowly sat next to RUE.

"so, these your little bitches?" the bald man with a bunch of tattoos asked, glancing down at EVIE and RUE.

"nah, bruh. that's like my little sisters." FEZCO answered.

"well, hello there, little sis." he kneeled in front of RUE, putting out his hand.

as RUE gave him her hand, he brought it forward and placed a kiss on it.