013

evie slid her skirt up her legs with a huff, her body shaking side to side as she struggled

she smoothed down her cheerleading uniform, grabbing her pom-poms and walking out of her bathroom.

she walked into her room, where ashtray was sat, waiting for her. he was her ride to the football game.

ashtray sat up when he heard evie walk into the room, his eyebrows raising. he let out a small chuckle, which made evie furrow her eyebrows.

"what?" she asked, pulling out two strands in the front of her hair, after she finished tying the two braids she had did.

"of course yo ass is a cheerleader." he spoke, while evie gave him a bored look.

"i feel like you judge me a lot." evie told him, as she finished tying her shoes and got up.

ashtray scoffed, "i don't judge you, fuck are you talking about?"

"you said i seemed like an annoying rich girl." evie raised an eyebrow, glancing at him as she threw her all black zip up jacket.

"you are rich." he raised his arm, gesturing to her house. "and you can be annoying."

evie gave him an offended look, making him laugh. "anyways, are you ready?"

ashtray nodded, grabbing the keys that laid next to him, before standing up and walking out of the room behind evie.

the two walked through her house, and to fezcos car that was parked in the driveway.

_________________________

"ladies and gentlemen, this is it. this is the game you've all been waiting for."

evie shook her pom-poms, her arms in the air as the football players ran through the middle.

"that's right, bart. this is the first game back for the hawks starting QB, nate jacobs. it could be the final game of his high school career, unless he can bring home the W, and get this struggling team to regionals."

evie listened, running behind the football players and waving at the crowd with a smile on her face.

it had previously rained, so the ground and the bleachers were wet, and it was foggy. evie loved this type of weather.

evie let out a sigh, beginning to cheer on the sidelines. she was annoyed with how many times she was hearing nate jacobs name, and how everyone was praising him.

evie didn't actually know anything about football, and she didn't care for it, which made it a little boring to watch.

"so, are y'all dating?" she heard next to her, turning her head to see braylee now standing next to her.