015

"you claim to be a player but i fucked your wife!" evie and rue bumped into each other multiple times as they sung along to the song on the radio

"yo, it's up here on the right." ashtray told fezco.

evie would pause each time rue would lean down to sniff whatever she had with her, being a little thrown off.

"you know the rules!" evie chuckled, cupping her hands as she continued to sing.

she watched ashtray glance over at fezco with an annoyed look, making her roll her eyes. she felt herself laugh as rue continued to mumble along to song, singing some parts louder than the others, while taking breaks to sniff a line of whatever it was on her lap.

"call the cops when you see tupac, call the cops when you see tupac." evie and rue sung, swaying together.

rue mumbled a few lyrics, before cupping her mouth, "i hit 'em up!"

"yo, can you tell her to shut the fuck up?" ashtray spoke, turning to fezco once again.

rue immediately stopped, giving ashtray a glare.

"don't be rude, ashtray." evie rolled her eyes.

"yeah, rue. y'all gotta chill out back there, for real. me and ash gotta handle some handle some serious business right now, so..." fezco spoke.

"yeah. no, for sure. i can do that." rue leaned back, stretching her arms out. "i can just stay back here, it's real comfy."

evie laughed, shaking her head.

the car pulled into an apartment complex, causing evie to sit up. she watched as fezco pulled in until they were right in front of custer and some girl.

"who the fuck is this bitch?" fezco spoke, before getting out.

"yo!" custer greeted.

"who the fuck is this, man?" fezco asked.

"hi, in faye." the girl innocently waved, making evie smile.

she watched fezco and custer quietly talk by the car, before walking off to talk farther away. ashtray watched from the mirror, while evie and rue turned around.

"faye, in the car!" custer told her, while she rolled her eyes, "okay."

fezco leaned on the window of the drivers seat, looking back at all three of the girls in the backseat. "ten, twenty minutes tops. alright? y'all just please stay in the car. no fuckin funny business."

fezco told ashtray to come on, making ashtray get out. he slung the backpack around his back, before turning back to evie.

"yo, get right here." he pointed to where he had been sitting.

"okay..." evie shrugged, slowly climbing over rue while trying to keep her dress down.

"we'll be back, don't do no stupid shit." he told her, before walking off with fezco.