024

The car slowed as Ashtray pulled into the driveway of a house, causing Evie to move her eyes from her chipped nail polish, and up to the house

the house was sort of small, it had a few cars parked by it, and one parked in front of Ashtrays. besides the flowers that sat on the porch, Evie thought it was obvious that it was a trap house.

Ashtray stared at the house for a few seconds, his fingertips tapping on the steering wheel. he let out a breath, before reaching into the backseat and grabbing his backpack. he slightly opened his door, slinging the backpack around his shoulder, before glancing at Evie.

"ight, ill be back, ma." he spoke, making Evies eyes squint.

"i'm saying here?"

Ashtray slowly nodded, confused. "you not comin in."

Evie pursed her lips, slowly glancing at the house before looking back at him. "last time i stayed in the car, i was pulled in the house anyways."

Ashtray scoffed out a chuckle, shaking his head. he got out of the car, shutting the door behind him.

Evie watched as he began to walk slowly up to the house, before he stopped in his tracks and turned around. he walked back to the car, leaning down to the driver seat window that was rolled down, "come on."

Evie wondered why he changed his mind, but she only got out, didn't question it. as the two got closer to the front door, Evie found herself regretting ever saying anything, as she began to her nervous.

before Ashtray raised his hand to knock on her door, he glanced at Evie. "just be quiet, okay?"

Evie quickly nodded, as she didn't plan on saying anything anyways.

Ashtray knocked on the door, slightly taking a step back. Evie waited for the door to open, her lips pursed as she tapped her fingers together.

a boy with dark, wavy hair opened the door. he stared at Evie for a few seconds, his eyes low and his eyebrows furrowed. he stepped out of the way, making room for the two to enter the house.

Ashtray placed his hand on Evie waist, pushing her gently in the house first.

the boy that opened the door, lead them down the narrow hallway, to what Evie guessed was the living room.

the room light was dim, and there was a few people sat around the foggy room. the only smell was marijuana, and that was really the only thing Evie could see, as the smoke filled the air around the whole house.

two men sat next to each other on a couch, disagreeing about something until their heads quickly turned when the three entered the room.

"yo." they grabbed, their eyebrows raising at Ashtray before their eyes moved to Evie.