034

Fezco was dressed in an all black suit, his posture way straighter than usual as he held a bouquet of flowers

Evie thought he looked adorable, as she walked behind him down the dark room. he also reminded her of how Ashtray had looked, showing up at her door the day of their date.

it was was cute how the two brothers were alike, yet so different.

Fezco was sitting in the front row to watch Lexi's play, as Lexi had saved him a seat. and Evie and Ashtray were sitting a few rows behind him.

from where Evie and Ashtray sat, they could see Fezco. Evie watched his leg bounce up and down, and how he fiddled with the bouquet of flowers that he held tightly in his lap. a small, nervous smile rested on his face as he stared ahead at Lexi's play.

Evie smiled to herself, resting her head on Ashtrays shoulder. Evie found it adorable, how Fezco got so shy when it came to Lexi.

she was truly the twos biggest supporter.

Evies head slightly raised as she watched a bunch of cheerleaders come onto the stage, her eyes squinting as she focused on a girl who oddly looked like herself. her eyes traveled to another girl, who looked similar to Maddy, and another, who looked similar to Cassie.

she listened to Lexi talked about 'Marta' and 'hally's friendship, and began to wonder if the play was about their life.

Evie watched as Cassie stood up, her arms swaying by her side as she quickly walked out of the room.

As the play continued, it became clear that the play was about Maddy, Cassie, Kat, Rue, Evie, and Lexi's lives.

Evie thought the play was amazing. she believed Lexi did really well putting it together and finding characters to play each role.

she believed she was truly talented.

As a bunch of shirtless guys came on stage, Ashtrays body shifted. his eyebrows furrowed, and he looked over at Evie who watched her her mouth slightly parted and her eyebrows raised.

"why you lookin so closely?" Ashtray spoke quietly, nudging her with his elbow as he mugged her.

Evie laughed, rolling her eyes. she found it funny that it was obvious Kats ex boyfriend, Ethan, was playing Nate.

Evie never liked Nate, along with the rest of the people who saw past is tough, popular, rich white boy look.

so she was enjoying the fact that he was being made fun of, on stage.

as loud music started playing and lights started flashing, the many shirtless guys started dancing. and Evie soon realized the whole dick pics in Nate's phone thing, was being played out.

Evie let out a laugh, glancing at Nate who rushed out of the room with Cassie following quickly behind him.

she stood up, cheering and clapping loudly.