022

Braylee had been avoiding Evie at all costs

Braylee had been avoiding Evie at all costs. it wasn't that she was afraid to see her, she just felt guilty.

a couple months ago, the two would hangout everyday. they were basically with each other every second. and when they started to not hangout as much, is around the time that Braylee had noticed Evie was interested in Ashtray.

the first time Braylee and Ashtray had kissed, they both had gotten high in the store and Braylee felt it was just an in the moment thing.

Braylee thought the boy was attractive, she just wasn't actually interested.

Braylee had pretended the kiss never happened, because she felt as if it didn't mean anything.

when Evie started bringing the boy up, and showing she she had some interest in him, Braylee thought it would be better to not bring up the kiss, incase the small interest turned into something more.

although when the two started hanging out more, Braylee found herself jealous.

she wasn't jealous because of the kiss, or because she felt something for Astray. she was jealous because she felt something for Evie.

Braylee told herself she wasn't going to ruin her and Evies friendship by letting feelings get in the way, which is why she encouraged Evie to get with Ashtray.

Braylee didn't exactly remember every detail on why she kissed Ashtray again, around new years, she was just sure it had something to do with jealousy and annoyance.

Evie didn't know any of this, and Braylee didn't plan on telling her, either.

although, due to the fact Braylee was avoiding Evie, the two still hadn't seen each other or spoken at all. Braylee had usually been the one Evie would spend her time with at school, but now that they weren't on speaking terms, Evie started hanging out with Rue more often.

Elliot and Jules came with it.

Evie always felt like they're was some tension in the air between Jules and Elliot, but she was sure Jules was just jealous.

Evie and Jules didn't talk much, but Evie didn't have any problems with her. she wasn't sure if she'd call her, her friend either, though.

however, Evie liked Elliot. he had an interesting personality and mindset, and he was a great listener.

Evie tended to talk a lot sometimes, or say random things that didn't exactly make sense, and Elliot just listened.

Evie laid on her stomach, her head resting in her crossed arms as her feet were up in the air, also crossed. she watched smoke go up in the air, as Elliot took a puff of the blunt that rested in between his fingers.

"so, what's going on with you and Jules?" Evie spoke, playing with her jacket sleeve.

"what do you mean?" Elliot asked, leaning his head back on his bed as she was sitting on the floor.