029

EVIE STOOD in Cassie's dark dining room, next to Lexi with her phone out, smiling at Maddy who waited for Cassie to set her cake in front of her

Cassie walked in the room, dimly lighting it up with the candles on the cake. she placed the cake in front of Maddy, giving her a slight smile before stepping back as everyone began singing happy birthday to the girl.

Maddy swayed, grinning as she listened to everyone sing to her. she looked up at each individually, her dimples showing as her smile got wider.

as everyone finished, she placed her hands on her chest, closing her eyes to make a wish before blowing out the candles and the room fell dark again.

Cassie turned on a light, making the room bright enough for Maddy to be able to look at the presents she had gotten. everyone stood and watched as Maddy looked through the book Cassie had decorated.

Maddys name on the front of it, along with lots of gems and small flowers. inside was a bunch of pictures of Maddy and Cassie.

Evie watched with a slight smile, watching as Cassie's eyes filled with tears and a small tear fell down Maddys face as she closed the book and looked up at the girl. the two smiled at each other, before Maddy got up to hug Cassie.

Maddy gently wiped the wetness off of her face, shaking her hand with a small laugh before Suze stood up. "pictures!"

the teens lightly laughed, before following Suze to the hallway. they all sat on the stairs, Suze standing in front of them as she took the pictures.

not long after, Suze had turned on music and brought out alcohol. "any of you snitches to your parents about this, your days at the Howard house as finito burrito."

everyone raised their glasses, individually cheers-ing with Suze. "never that, Suze!" Maddy laughed.

Evie let out a chuckle, hitting her glass with Suzes. "to my beautiful girls." Suze spoke.

Evie clapped her hands, a laugh leaving her mouth as Suze bent over and began twerking. as Maddy and Bb left the room, Evie and Lexi continued to dance along with Suze.